Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos (53156 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos / Do I Have To Pay Rent After Being Issued A Quit Notice?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Officialrero: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lady demands a refund of her rent after flood chased her of the house in Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kqqadwww4E

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by thesicilian: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rule No 1: Never rent an apartment in the dry season in Lagos if you can avoid it.

335 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Rule 2: Never buy a land you are not sure of during țhe dry season to avoid stories, people can put decking on top of yemoja's palace telling you it is a good land angry you may end up regretting you once bought a car instead of a canoe

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
This is very painful sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by BrandAlliances: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Refunds or compensation

You no know before ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Simplyleo: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Refund of rent?

I thought they own all the houses in ragos while others are the tenants. angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Guest911: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
asin
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by konkonbilo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
cry
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by otokx(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:
Rule No 1: Never rent an apartment in the dry season in Lagos if you can avoid it.

Even here in Port Harcourt

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by crossfm: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hehehe,no refund after payment grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by jacklynn97: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by konkonbilo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
thesicilian:
So when you want to move to a new apartment and your house rent is due during dry season in your former apartment, you'll tell your former landlord that you want to wait for rainy season before you move out so you don't go to a house or area that is been disturbed by flood abi

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by xynerise: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Serious gobe.

You don't look for apartment in Lagos during dry season.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by kollinskollins(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
The best time to rent house na for rainy season if not you will be SHOCKED

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
I MUST LIVE IN LEKKI CREW grin grin grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
English is dead and buried.

"Water came ouf of the down of the house"

Slay queen has reverted to her real English when she jam Lagos flood.

Eko don baje tey tey

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Aguemma(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Refund Wetin.... Akuko
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Shellsploit: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okearo, matogun residents can attest to this!

Naijacardrivas sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Beverlyjean(f): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol...down of the house

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
For me, let her move out and write that she's not interested anymore.
Then, I will give her the money after she has moved and handed the accommodation keys over to me.....
We.know how we do it. If she is not interested in accommodation anymore there are a lot of people who are more interested. It is more gain to the landlord

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Lazko543215: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lol any ways 6 weeks Promo !! Record,mix and master your songs online for #2000 only
With soundwaves online studio
And its service before payment yes you get your music done before you pay.
Contact us on WhatsApp 08159747217
Listen to some of our successful online productions on youtube @ Lazkidikan soundwaves or just click the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km3dYFAirn0

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by PrinceMajestic: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
I will not stay in that tight small over populated island called a state instead of being attached to Ogun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by callmeRichie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
No campaign after election nahgrin
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Houseofglam7(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Nicklaus619(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
If it is flood, it could be avoided by building high steps leading to your apartment
But how could you stop this now, water coming out from underneath a house, this is serious wahala oo, shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by praiseneo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mad gan ooooo
Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
She want payment after refunding??
The matter no fit settled in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by kirkwood: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin grin cheesy grin grin

Lagos is shit....overrated city!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos by playapayaski: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hehehehehe na now u go know where u rent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Powerful Buildings In Nigeria / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.