Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wholesales Of Cotton Bedspreads And Duvets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesales Of Cotton Bedspreads And Duvets (495 Views)

Bedspreads And Duvets. Enter Here➡️ / Quality Bedsheets And Duvets✅ / Quality Bedspreads, Duvets And Duvet Covers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wholesales Of Cotton Bedspreads And Duvets by eyinju001: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Good day nairalanders.

A lot of people are out there looking for what business to start with little or no capital. Some are even employed but are looking for a side hustle without stress. Well,look no further as I want to introduce you to the business I do. You can even start it with zero capital and yes,I am being real.

I am into wholesales of bedspreads and duvet. These are materials that do not shred nor wash. So you can be rest assured of the quality.
Data is all you need. Stop passing over opportunities repeatedly. Bedding business is highly profitable and fast selling. I am based in Ibadan and the name of my brand is TEMYY BEDDINGS. We offer you quality bedspreads, bedding set,throw pillows,sweet pillows.
Nationwide delivery is available so distance is no barrier at all. Click this link��� to join our wholesale whatsApp group for your wholesale deals

https:///L40o7jzi3oAEa11BEbLkeQ

You can also check up our IG page through this link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBlGfrsAvrV/?igshid=1mfxtjdzaqwfe

You can also reach me via call or chat me up on WhatsApp: 07036521976

A trial will definitely convince you.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company / Free 250,000 FG/CAC Business Names Registration For MSMES / How To Improve Eyesight|correct Poor Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.