Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Invest In A New Business That Gives You More Profit Without Any Further Expenses - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In A New Business That Gives You More Profit Without Any Further Expenses (1100 Views)

Do U Desire Investment That Gives A Rental Income? Den Buy 10 Shops & 19 Flats.. / Business That Can Yield 90% Or More Profit In A Month / Investment That Yeild More Profit,u Can Ever Imagine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In A New Business That Gives You More Profit Without Any Further Expenses by Holatunjiii(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Some months ago, a woman came to me and ask me if I could help her sell her property in at Isawo, in Ikorodu, Lagos state, and I told her to not worry, Hence, when she brought out the receipt of the land, I saw #5000 on it, and was so surprised and said how much did she wants to sell and she said #3 million, then I said to the woman that there is no wahala. However, after we value the property, we discovered that it worth #2.5 million at the present time. What a great gain on the part of the seller. Then after some days, a buyer came through a friend of mine in abroad, and bought the property at that same rate. Property comprises of only 2 rooms, which the woman has collected more than #200,000 since the time he has bought the land. Secondly, some people are paying for putting their container on the land to sell food items. Lastly, Their is another welder on the land that pays the sum of #1500 every month.
It should noted however, that the land has brought a lots of money to the woman that made send her son to the UK, build her another house in the same Ikorodu, and start a new life. What more do you want me to say? Had it been that the madam has bought like ten plots of land together at that time, she would her sold it now for a very huge amount. Why not take that very good decision today and later after the family have finish selling their land, you will now become the new seller. Note that they have sold theirs cheaply, but you will be selling as you wish (Huge amount, and also, people will be begging you for it).
Why not invest today? And make money while you are tire of working through an investment that does not eat and drink, and yet brings good money with time.
Ogijo is developing everyday, why don't you invest in real Estate today and enjoy it for just N150,000 Per plot. You may be thinking about how real and genuine this land is, it is very real and many people have built their own house in this area and many are still building too. Apart from that, many people have gotten their approved survey plan which if were not genuine, all will be withheld, until the government approve the land.Hence, it is very important to know that the Baale of the community and other family members all have cordial relationship. Pay now and start building your house.
Also note that this land is a table one, near Arepo, in Ibafo and also near Ikorodu and also is free from all known acquisition
Imota before the Caleb University also is sold for N150,000 Per plot

HURRY NOW AND DON'T JOIN MANY TO SAY NA LIE, BECAUSE IT IS NOT ALL THAT IS A LIE, COME AND SEE FIRST, NOBODY WILL FORCE YOU IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND THERE IS NO CRIME IN SEEING THINGS

For further Details, contact
GOD GRACE PROPERTIES
Address: Plot 101 Agric Road, Isawo, Igbo-Olomu junction, Owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos
Phone Number(Olatunji Oluwaseun): DL- 08183039595, 08062552955
godgraceproperty@gmail.com

http://godsgraceproperty./

Even when you buy a plot of land and build on it, its a lifetime investment

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Bq Flat 2 Let In Omole Phase 1 Estate, Omole, Ikeja - Lagos. / Garden Of Eden, Simawa (10 Mins Drive Behind Redemption Camp)@n585000 Per Plot / Room And Parlor Self Contain @ Back Of White House Command Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.