Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa (48649 Views)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by 2mercy: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2020
ADAMAWA State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old woman, Zainab Jafaru, said to be a member of a nine-man rape gang that violated her 33-year-old friend in Yola, the state capital.

Zainab allegedly deceived the victim into the rapists’ den.

The police said they have arrested five members of the gang, while four others are on the run.

Police spokesman Suleiman Nguroje, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said Zainab deceptively took her friend to the gang and disappeared.

Nguroje said: “On June 13, 2020, following a report received from a 33-year-old lady being raped by a syndicate of nine at Gerio, a remote area of Jambutu in Yola North Local Government Area, police operatives attached to the command’s monitoring team arrested five people: Ahmadu Ismail (20); Salu Buba (25); Muhammed Ali (78); Abubakar Ali (28) and Zainab Jafaru (Female) 30 years.

“The incident happened on June 12, 2020 when the fifth suspect, Zainab Jafaru, deceived the complainant to accompany her to a certain place to meet her boyfriend.

“Upon arrival, Zainab’s boyfriend (now on the run), invited his gang, who forcefully had sexual intercourse with the complainant one after another.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-sets-up-friend-for-eight-man-rape-gang/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Austin1805(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Some people are just too wicked.. Ha, Aye ma ni ka o

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by mideyphilip: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Ningen(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2020
She's worse than those rapist.
Her punishment should be threefold.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by meobizy(f): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2020
I will like to see this case to the end. Women are more evil than men at the end of the day. It's sad that indoctrination from parents, churches, schools and the society at large doesn't allow the average man to see it.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Slawormir: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
emmabest2000:
Women are their own worst enemy
Yes na
Funny enough if you see them dey display thier fake love to each other for public ehnn. You go think say them really love themselves
Them Sabi jealous each other
Imagine a phone call between two girls
Jennifer: sweet heart, how are you
Sandra: Am fine honey
Jennifer : are you at home?
Sandra : yes. Am at home
Jennifer: am coming to your place. Prepare something
Sandra: yes, yes. My baby girl is coming to see me. I will prepare rice
Jennifer: alright....am coming
Call ends. Sandra is like oh! God this witch don dey come again

But if na niggarrrz. You go think say them hate each other from their communication whereas them love each other.
You go hear

Kelvin: idiot, how far
Jerry : your father!
Kelvin: you dey house. I dey come your side. You Cook? I just weak. Arsenal just cut my ticket
Jerry: you see your life. I nor say make you nor carry arsenal yesterday. I nor Cook anything. Na even Garry I drink sleep yesterday but come first two hundred naira dey with me make we buy two cup of rice take arrange oil jollof

319 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by tillaman(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
One has to be very careful with the friends we keep around us! Most of them shouldn’t be kept around at all, I pray the victim heals
I hope Justice is served though

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by DenreleDave(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Wow.. Interestingly interesting interest

Woman against her fellow woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by YorubaKinging: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Wow

Smoking weed Is bad for you

It might not affect you physically

But mentally, you won't be okay

You'll even be feeling like you are smart after smoking

Feeling the sense of "knowing things"

Stop smoking weed, see the life of Fela
See the way he dressed in the open
See the way he danced
See how his life ended

Damn niggar, stop smoking weed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by joviegghead: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
Ah!
Fear women. How can you do this to your friend? Like who does that?
Let this be a lesson to every one to be mindful of the 'friends' they claim to have. It's better to be alone than to have 'enemies in disguise'.

Be mindful of where you go and with whom you go.
The scheming lady is one of the kind of 'friends' our mommas warned us about.

This is a sad.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by planetx13: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2020
meobizy:
I will like to see this case to the end. Women are more evil than men at the end of the day. It's sad that indoctrination from parents, churches, schools and the society at large doesn't allow the average man to see it.

WORD

Ciao

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by AfroKnight: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Orchestrated by a woman. A mature woman at that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Justkatty(f): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Fear Women

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2020
We have gone psst the time of people committing suicide gulping sniper. Now, rape is what is in vogue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by wholenezer(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
All these fracas boils down to Jealousy.. After God fear women!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by tydi(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
grin

Maybe she was jealous her friend has lower body count than her, so she wanted to help her top it up.

Modified : even 78yr old man follow. Nothing eyes no go see for hin sockets!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Baloranking(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
Chai it's a pity cry

The heart of man is evil,but the heart of woman is?

A 78years rapist grin grin grin. Things dey happen for we country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by wilemer: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2020
2mecy:
ADAMAWA State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old woman, Zainab Jafaru, said to be a member of a nine-man rape gang that violated her 33-year-old friend in Yola, the state capital.

Zainab allegedly deceived the victim into the rapists’ den.
The police said they have arrested five members of the gang, while four others are on the run.

crazy times

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
bad...people just wicked...woman go get mind mislead her fellow woman give 9man rape gang?? they should prosecute that said woman and jail her in the midst of 90 inmates mk them too rape her... those sets of 9men too na fools, to me they sound more like 9 animals...how 9 thinking matured men get mind Mount just 1 woman in turns....dts jus soo heartless....watin dbanj no go see for I.G offfice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by kollinskollins(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Everywhere rape.. A beg God, only you can cleanse the earth. The govt of the world has failed.
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Angel Gabriel blow trumpet na
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
This very Monstrous act will not stop until there is a very severe punishment for rapists. Despite the protests, grievances and Noises to condemn rape, this is happening Again. Nigeria is Gone Mehn.. everyone should just protect themselves. Trust No body.
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by landforeast(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2020
Wicked world
The heart of men is full of evil, jealousy, wickedness
It is not all who smile with you are your friend
Some are enemies in friends clothing

Meanwhile
What are you still waiting for, don't allow money stop you from becoming a Land owner this year because we have a flexible payment system that will enable you become a proud owner of Land irrespective of your income status. Call or Whatsapp the No in the Sig below for more info
Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by BlackfireX: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Nobody should add this year2020 to my age, because I didn't use it o

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
If it happened in far away America lazy youths will be running their mouths here.

I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa by emmabest2000(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Women are their own worst enemy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.