Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Am Very Serious - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Very Serious (883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2011
This might sound funny but its true
my mum wishes i should settle down soon, i agree with her on that,
but the problem is we would like the person am going to settle down with, to be an EFIK guy
from a good and responsible EFIK family
and i reside in lagos, i don't even know where or how am going to meet the person
so please i would appreciate any suggestion, help and if possible a hookup ( lol ).
thanks you all for the help in advance.

pls unserious minds stay off my thread.
Re: Am Very Serious by Woke4all(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2011
Just drop ur phone number or email add here.

I trust the guys here you will get more that a thousand call/requests today.

Good luck with ur ultimate search. wink
Re: Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2011
@ WOKE
lol, thanks for the encouragement, but like i said its not for every guy, i specified EFIK
but it does not matter where he stays, lagos, ph, abj, cafanchang, china, india, any where.
and i can't drop my phone number or email. if the person is serious, i will contact the person, on my own.
Re: Am Very Serious by Orton10(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2011
^
Then In vat case, better buckle up and be ready for a wild goose chase.

My dear don't put all your eggs in one basket, So far gone are those old days when intra-tribal marriges were a do-or-die affair. 8-)

***Efik guys c'mon out here, someone needs to make a choice outta y'all***
Re: Am Very Serious by Woke4all(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2011
dazzle37:

@ WOKE
lol, thanks for the encouragement, but like i said its not for every guy, i specified EFIK
but it does not matter where he stays, lagos, ph, abj, cafanchang, china, india, any where.

and i can't drop my phone number or email. if the person is serious, i will contact the person, on my own.
Hmmm dat's serious!

Wait lemme go and get you one. wink
Re: Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Then In vat case, better buckle up and be ready for a wild goose chase.

My dear don't put all your eggs in one basket, So far gone are those old days when intra-tribal marriges were a do-or-die affair. 8-)

***Efik guys c'mon out here, someone needs to make a choice outta y'all***

@ orton,
i never said its a do or die that he must be EFIK
i said prefer,  you can view that from an economic point of view, just like saying you are putting things  on a scale of preference.
i understand that you can find love from any part of the world, and believe me, i am one person that is sure going to marry for the very right reasons of marrying, so i would not say am putting all my eggs in one basket. i am open to other people too, but let me exhaust all the Efik options first.
At the bolded, i never said anything about where am from, so you can't be sure about that.
Re: Am Very Serious by Nwamama1: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2011
Poster, Can you please tell us where you from? EFIK OR ,
Re: Am Very Serious by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2011
We don't even know if you look pretty or not. I suggest you upload a pic here so our EFIK nairalanders will be twice interested. Ooooooooooooshe.
Re: Am Very Serious by Tosinville(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2011
Make u enter Efik land na go find one or make dem help u arrange one efik guy down there before u go home for next xmas.
Re: Am Very Serious by mcnikes(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2011
My neighbour's houseboy is Efik. He's handsome and energetic too. Only that he has only school cert. But plans on getting a degree sometime. I can connect the two of you, if you're really serious.
Re: Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
banttieman:

We don't even know if you look pretty or not. I suggest you upload a pic here so our EFIK nairalanders will be twice interested. Ooooooooooooshe.

@ banttieman, i may not be miss world, but i can assure you that they will not be disappionted.

Tosinville:

Make u enter Efik land na go find one or make dem help u arrange one efik guy down there before u go home for next xmas.

@ Tosinville, like i said before, i never mentioned if am Efik or not, so i don't understand you saying before i go home for xmas, so can't ladies from other tribes wish to marry Efik guys ?
Re: Am Very Serious by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
dazzle37:

This might sound funny but its true
my mum wishes i should settle down soon, i agree with her on that,
but the problem is we would like the person am going to settle down with, to be an EFIK guy
from a good and responsible EFIK family
and i reside in lagos, i don't even know where or how am going to meet the person
so please i would appreciate any suggestion, help and if possible a hookup ( lol ).
thanks you all for the help in advance.

pls unserious minds stay off my thread.

why does your mum have to think for you ? i think she enfluenced your thinking now you think it is also the right time

next it will be the right time to have a child etc

date first and let the relationship role and led you to whatever you want to take it
Re: Am Very Serious by Tosinville(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
Dazzle37,

Yeah! i understand your point and at the same time, let me ask you a question, why are u so obsessed with an Efik guy that u can't get in some other tribes if u aint efik urself? i think there must be some major reasons why u wanna hook-up with one, i'll be grateful if you can tell me ur real reason for makin an efik guy as ur number of choice, i'm hearing, dear.
Re: Am Very Serious by DAY12(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ OP

'em plenty here grin

www.efiksingles.com
Re: Am Very Serious by Tosinville(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
^lol
Re: Am Very Serious by maclatunji: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
DAY11.:

@ OP

'em plenty here grin

www.efiksingles.com

See business idea.

@Poster, go to culture section, create a thread titled something like: CALLING ALL EFIKS FOR THEIR SHARE OF AKWACROSS OIL DERIVATION FUND?

Have your pick of guys from there. Goodluck!

Better still create a blog or website, Iwantanefikhusband.com, promote it heavily and before you know-it, you have your gift-wrapped husband waiting for you.

P.S: Do not forget to pay me my consultancy fee. cheesy
Re: Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

why does your mum have to think for you ? i think she enfluenced your thinking now you think it is also the right time

next it will be the right time to have a child etc

date first and let the relationship role and led you to whatever you want to take it

@ ZIM DRILL, my mum is not thinking for me, its just a discussion we had and i realized we were thinking alike.
and YES i will sure date the person first and see where it goes, if you read my other post you would see that, not because i want an Efik guy, i would just settle for anything less in an ideal man in the name of Efik.

Tosinville:

Dazzle37,

Yeah! i understand your point and at the same time, let me ask you a question, why are u so obsessed with an Efik guy that u can't get in some other tribes if u aint efik urself? i think there must be some major reasons why u wanna hook-up with one, i'll be grateful if you can tell me your real reason for makin an efik guy as your number of choice, i'm hearing, dear.

@ Tosinville, Iam not OBSESSED, like i wrote some where already, i said am open to other people but its like a scale of preference thing ( sure you know what i mean ). and also note that i have not mentioned where i am from, so you can't determind that am Efik or Not, the interested person will get that part of the information directly. i am interested in Efik, maybe because i have stayed in that part for a while, understand a bit of their culture and some other things i will not mention here, but really make want to get closer to them.
and also if i may ask why are you so curious too ?

@ DAY 11, Thanks for the link.
Re: Am Very Serious by Coolabbie: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hey dazzle how u dey? cheesy Where is obo ur evil twin? grin Gudluck wit ur search. wink
Re: Am Very Serious by dazzle37(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
Coolabbie:

Hey dazzle how u dey? cheesy Where is obo your evil twin? grin Gudluck wit your search. wink

@ COOLABBIE
am good thanks for asking, my Twin is not evil ( lol ), she is in a training.
thanks, i hope my search is not in vain. lol.
Re: Am Very Serious by steve13(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
Can you give a clue about how old you are? Reply to steveson26@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Nice Girl At Taraba: Just Got To Taraba Nd Need Someone To Keep My Company / Sexkillz And Ogugua..! Are They Really Dating? / European Girl Seeking American Citizen For Contract Marriage - 20k Offered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.