Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] (1878 Views)

A Big Ed-tech Player In The Making: Study IQ / 10 Most Deranged Serial Killers Of All Time / Serial Killers Reveal 10 Jeffery Dahmer The Moyawaki Cannibal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

Lol. How does masochism correlate with serial killing? I have nothing in common with Ted. For your offer, no can do. I'm contented with my agony. smiley
shame , you're a great guy!
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
shame , you're a great guy!
Hehe. What makes you say that?
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

Lol. How does masochism correlate with serial killing? I have nothing in common with Ted. For your offer, no can do. I'm contented with my agony. smiley
if you could kill someone of your choice with no repercussion , all you have to do is hit the person on the head with a pestle first, m , can ?

Like for instance yeah , there's nothing stopping me from murdering him in the most Artistic and Tortourous way you can think of
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
if you could kill someone of your choice with no repercussion , all you have to do is hit the person on the head with a pestle first, m , can ?
I can't, not by my free will btw. I cease to be human if I could do that. But then, i can never be too sure...
Can you?
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

I can't, not by my free will btw. I cease to be human if I could do that. But then, i can never be too sure...
Can you?
in my head , over and over again , scence and thoughts , you may find absurd
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

Hehe. What makes you say that?
you are , wink live life to it's fullest
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSourcerer:
in my head , over and over again , scence and thoughts , you may find absurd
Heh. I don't find it absurd at all. I was expecting a yes sef. Given how interested you are in psychopaths and other related stuffs, it surely would influence your thought process.
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

Heh. I don't find it absurd at all. I was expecting a yes sef. Given how interested you are in psychopaths and other related stuffs, it surely would influence your thought process.
I'm diagnosed as a psychopath with borderline personality Disorder , I'm not a soiciopath , we urge these things but don't nessesarily carry them out , lol when I was a teenager (the I don't care stage ) I am one lucky man to be here in balance with life , nothing like peace of the mind
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
acekhalifa:

haha this reminds me my mom took me to around Abeokuta , men the doctors were so impressed they didn't know how psychopaths behave , I made them believe their idea of mental instability does not affect my aspect of reality because it does not succumb to yours , how do you know doctor you are not as mental as the mad man reading a book in the street who believes he himself is a teacher as you a doctor , ,

pyschopaths are narssisistic manipulators I enjoy gore fantasied killings but never carried it out , I don't want to
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha this reminds me my mom took me to around Abeokuta , men the doctors were so impressed they didn't know how psychopaths behave , I made them believe their idea of mental instability does not affect my aspect of reality because it does not succumb to yours , how do you know doctor you are not as mental as the mad man reading a book in the street z , pyschopaths are narssisistic manipulators , I enjoy gore fantasied killings but never carried it out I don't want to
Wow, just wow. This is strange. I've never heard of psychopaths keeping their fantasies to themselves. At the bolded, What is stopping you?
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm diagnosed as a psychopath with borderline personality Disorder , I'm not a soiciopath , we urge these things but don't nessesarily carry them out , lol when I was a teenager (the I don't care stage ) I am one lucky man to be here in balance with life , nothing like peace of the mind
If I'm not intruding, do you mind telling me how you were diagnosed? I know people with symptoms of BD, BPD and schizophrenia but they couldn't confirm it due to scarcity of proper facilities to diagnose them.
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2020
acekhalifa:

If I'm not intruding, do you mind telling me how you were diagnosed? I know people with symptoms of BD, BPD and schizophrenia but they couldn't confirm it due to scarcity of proper facilities to diagnose them.
bronx health center , of course you can be diagnosed
I have PtSD and i'm BP too
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 6:20am On Jun 22, 2020
acekhalifa:

Wow, just wow. This is strange. I've never heard of psychopaths keeping their fantasies to themselves. At the bolded, What is stopping you?
I hate blood .
Don't get me wrong I love to see it , the colour and smell but , I cannot find myself to do it even though every impulse in my head is to

The Urge is like a rushz it compels you , just your mind , your actions are your own
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by dvkot(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2020
The beauty in all of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2020
dvkot:
The beauty in all of this.
yes ,
What's your fetish?
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by dvkot(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes ,
What's your fetish?
i don't think i have one or maybe haven't thought to that extent
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
dvkot:
i don't think i have one or maybe haven't thought to that extent
you haven't , now just think , if you were alone with a prostitute , who no one knows in the hotel you booked , and no investigations will lead to you , have fun
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
bronx health center , of course you can be diagnosed
I have PtSD and i'm BP too
You mean in addition to having BPD, you also have the bolded too? Mehn... I wonder how your childhood/teenagehood would've been like.
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by TheSourcerer: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
acekhalifa:

You mean in addition to having BPD, you also have the bolded too? Mehn... I wonder how your childhood/teenagehood would've been like.
nice
Re: Serial Killers Reveal 11 Ed Kemper [the Big Ed] by acekhalifa(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nice
You're a strong man and a real niggar. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNN Post Graduate Admission / 100% Tuition Free Universities And Colleges In U.s.a And Europe / Project Topics +analysis And Complete Proofreaded Material= No Sweats.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.