Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bbnaija: Tacha & Seyi Discuss Their Relationship, Reveal What Led To Falling Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha & Seyi Discuss Their Relationship, Reveal What Led To Falling Out (464 Views)

I Regret Falling Out With Tonto Dikeh. I Miss Our Friendship - Bobrisky (video) / Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha & Seyi Discuss Their Relationship, Reveal What Led To Falling Out by onyi25(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
During Last night's episode of the BBNaija reunion show, Tacha and Seyi talked about their relationship and how things went from good to bad between them.

Recall during the show, the duo were inseparable and so many times, Tacha had Seyi's back and all of a sudden, the two started having more quarrels than friendly time.

Show host Ebuka played a clip of how their friendship went from cute to toxic.

Ebuka then asked what led to their fallout.

Seyi responding to the question said he had no idea what really happened, he found out that she was giving him attitude and being disrespectful.

Tacha in response said he had no right to call her a prostitute .

See full post/ Watch videos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-reunion-tacha-and-seyi-discuss.html

(1) (Reply)

Rema Choose Anonymous Girl For His Date. See Reactions. / I Am Proud Edo Boy-rema Says As He Celebrates His Latest / Joroolumofin Blast's Tunde Ednut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.