Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Hello Narialand, From Ireland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hello Narialand, From Ireland (1459 Views)

/éire/ An Chéad Snáithe Ar Narialand / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / Hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Narialand, From Ireland by JiggeryPokery89: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello Narialand! I am from Ireland. What do you guys think of Ireland/Irish people? Have you ever been here?

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Vyzz: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
Welcome Irishman...
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
JiggeryPokery89:
Hello Narialand! I am from Ireland. What do you guys think of Ireland/Irish people? Have you ever been here?

Whiteman shoo we dont need you here.... Stay off
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by haylegbede1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Do better man!

gregyboy:

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Minsk24: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
gregyboy:

Racist idiot

2 Likes

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
Minsk24:

Racist idiot

Black fool
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Savagethe21st(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Brightfab

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Hotspotbro(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello bro
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello, 4chan troll.
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Sparrow0: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
gregyboy:

You racist? Seriously?
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sparrow0:

You racist? Seriously?

Whiteman worshipers
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Whiteman(pink man) get out
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
gregyboy:

Why are you being racist? How would you feel if you were told to Bleep off?
I think you should learn to respect people irrespective of their religion, belief, race, skin type, tribe, gender and preference
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hi and welcome to Nairaland.
I've met a BMATT soldier who's Irish, he was nice and all but he had to leave.
Never been to Ireland, know little to nothing about the place and people save for the fact that your language is sort of difficult to read and pronounce ( I think it's Gaelic).
So, tell us how you Nairaland.
Are you ready to read many weird, fun and annoying things?
Do you have a thick skin should you get bashed (insulted) by a Nairalander?
Do you understand or speak pidgin? If you don't then how do you intend to understand what's going on here?
Do you have sense?
Do you know much about Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Why are you being racist? How would you feel if you were told to Bleep off?
I think you should learn to respect people irrespective of their religion, belief, race, skin type, tribe, gender and preference

White defender.......

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Hi and welcome to Nairaland.
I've met a BMATT soldier who's Irish, he was nice and all but he had to leave.
Never been to Ireland, know little to nothing about the place and people save for the fact that your language is sort of difficult to read and pronounce ( I think it's Gaelic).
So, tell us how you Nairaland.
Are you ready to read many weird, fun and annoying things?
Do you have a thick skin should you get bashed (insulted) by a Nairalander?
Do you understand or speak pidgin? If you don't then how do you intend to understand what's going on here?
Do you have sense?
Do you know much about Nigeria and Nigerians?

See yourself......
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
gregyboy:

White defender.......
What in the world is wrong with you? I'll stay off your mention and please do same. If you can't respect people then swerve.

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
gregyboy:

See yourself......
Wetin do you?
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Brightfab(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Brightfab
I saw this earlier, lets see if he's real tho.
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
The one thing ah like is their accent
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Emilokoiyawon: 2:04am On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Fool. Hear him out first before opening your stinking mouth.

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by fati2001(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2020
welcome
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by RedboneSmith(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Whiteman worshipers

Your unneccessary hostility towards a white person you don't even know stems from a deep-seated inferiority complex. Work on that.

I just thought I should tell you, since this comment seems to indicate that you consider people who don't carry around that hostility are "white worshippers".

2 Likes

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Your unneccessary hostility towards a white person you don't even know stems from a deep-seated inferiority complex. Work on that.

I just thought I should tell you, since this comment seems to indicate that you consider people who don't carry around that hostility are "white worshippers".

White worshiper

1 Like

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Fool. Hear him out first before opening your stinking mouth.

Black fool i know you followed me here for your tribalistic purpose......

You tribal bigot get lost
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2020
See them worshiping the white man and defending him, bullshit let him defend himself

You all are mentally slaved.....

Mumu comments

What do you guys intend to ask him,

How is ireland, what thier cultural practice, how can i get to Ireland, i want to visit ireland

Blabla bla.....

And few years from now when you all succeeded in going to the Ireland you come back and start creating different threads again on how they are racial and hostile to blacks over there .......
Bla bla.....
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by RedboneSmith(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:
See them worshiping the white man and defending him, bullshit let him defend himself

You all are mentally slaved.....

Mumu comments

What do you guys intend to ask him,

How is ireland, what thier cultural practice, how can i get to Ireland, i want to visit ireland

Blabla bla.....

And few years from now when you all succeeded in going to the Ireland you come back and start creating different threads again on how they are racial and hostile to blacks over there .......
Bla bla.....

Lol. No one has asked him anything yet about going to Ireland. In fact, nobody has asked him anything at all yet, and you're already this triggered and foaming in the mouth.

You're actually the one who is mentally enslaved here. Your unprovoked aggression is actually you trying to overcompensate for how little and worthless you really feel. Tuck in your inferiority complex, oga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
RedboneSmith:

Lol. No one has asked him anything yet about going to Ireland. In fact, nobody has asked him anything at all yet, and you're already this triggered and foaming in the mouth.

You're actually the one who is mentally enslaved here. Your unprovoked aggression is actually you trying to overcompensate for how little and worthless you really feel. Tuck in your inferiority complex, oga.

Lol..... Yet, i didnt say you all have asked him the question i put up there......

Bro..... The truth is you are licking the whiteman ass i made my comment allow the whiteman defend himself blackman......

If he decides to zoom off because of my commitment so be it.... At least am not the white cop that point guns to every blacks and kneel at thier necks

Bro let my comment be...... You black slowpoke with inferiority complex if the white man decides to quit nl. Because of my comment then so be it
Stop defending the whiteman bro
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by RedboneSmith(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol..... Yet, i didnt say you all have asked him the question i put up there......

Bro..... The truth is you are licking the whiteman ass i made my comment allow the whiteman defend himself blackman......

If he decides to zoom off because of my commitment so be it.... At least am not the white cop that point guns to every blacks and kneel at thier necks

Bro let my comment be...... You black slowpoke with inferiority complex if the white man decides to quit nl. Because of my comment then so be it
Stop defending the whiteman bro

A white man makes a post and people reply non-aggressively, and that is equal to licking his ass?

You have a complex. You don't see it yet, but maybe someday you will. Or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
RedboneSmith:

A white man makes a post and people reply non-aggressively, and that is equal to licking his ass?

You have a complex. You don't see it yet, but maybe someday you will. Or not.

Bro if you never quoted me you wont die, neither would we be exchanging words...

All in a bid to defend the white man, no wonder you guys crown them kings and give them title's in your various culture ......

You all have inferiority complex.....

My comment still stands we dont need him here
Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by Savagethe21st(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
gregyboy:

Bro if you never quoted the whiteman wont die, neither would we be exchanging words...

All in a bid to defend the white man, no wonder you guys crown them and give them title's in your culture ......

You all have inferiority complex.....

My comment still stands we dont need him here
quit with this trolling. U sound bitter,the white man isn't the cause of your problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Narialand, From Ireland by gregyboy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
Savagethe21st:
quit with this trolling. U sound bitter,the white man isn't the cause of your problems

White worshiper go ahead and lick is ass

Unbittered blackman man....
See the way they are giving him prefencial care

They wanna hug the white man black monkeys

I hope the whites give you that preference as an african in all white forum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twenty Reasons Why Queen Amina Of Zaria Never Existed / Why Ora People Don't Bow To Oba Of Benin / Edo Names (esan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.