Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Mobinga Don't Dull. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mobinga Don't Dull. (1356 Views)

To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? - Re-opened / To The Moderator:gaming Section Too Dey Dull Nowadatz.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobinga Don't Dull. by ElRazur: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
Where's the thread on the new NGP release?

The news that Sony will now provide games for Andriod phones running 2.3 and above?

Abeg no dey fall my hand. grin
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by texazzpete(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
The games on the Playstation Suite are PSOne classics (android users already have servicable PS 1 emulators)
And Sony's only providing the development suite/platform/tools. Not the games grin
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by ElRazur: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
See this hater. It is the step in the right direction. grin

Sony is literally taking gaming to the next level.

Let's not forget that the Sony playstation phone will be another platform for gaming. Abeg no dey talk iphone. Una days are numbered.
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by Bawss1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
Are you waiting for the mod to announce this latest development when he has been busy dropping trollish lines in the political forum. cheesy

ElRazur:

Let's not forget that the Sony playstation phone will be another platform for gaming. Abeg no dey talk iphone. Una days are numbered.

I think the PSPhone will probably be a modest platform for gaming but will fail as a phone just like the planned facebook phone. My prediction.
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by ElRazur: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
Far from it, I was merely pulling his legs. He is usually late with his news. I mean like a week old or something. No worries though, people like him are needed at NTA in naija lol.

I think the whole idea is to get some revenue from the "Casual gaming market". Remember it is a joint venture between Sony and Erricsson, so it won't be all bad for Sony if it fails. Having said that, I fully expect Sony to push that pspphone.
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by Bawss1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
Currently Sony's performance in the phone market has been anything but impressive and I'd be amazed if they find success with this new phone. Now the NGP, thats where I see them making a hit. Its obviously a response to the 3DS. . . but without any mention of 3D gaming cheesy
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by texazzpete(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
Bawss1:

Currently Sony's performance in the phone market has been anything but impressive and I'd be amazed if they find success with this new phone. Now the NGP, thats where I see them making a hit. Its obviously a response to the 3DS. . . but without any mention of 3D gaming cheesy

The aren't doing 3D in the NGP. they made the smart call. you'll sacrifice resolution to get glasses-free 3D.

If only Nintendo had a larger screen size than 3.5 inches. That's so poor. Gaming on the 5 inch OLED screen of the NGP is sure to be glorious!
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by Mobinga: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If I didn't google search my name, I wouldn't have found this. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

lol. How many responses do I get when I copy and paste from IGN, CVG and the likes? NONe!!! That's why I just let it pass. grin grin grin grin

Lemme start again. lol Haters
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by ElRazur: 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
You Google search your name?

WTF only people who are dying to be known or in other words, incredibly vain do that. . . . Oh well. I guess we know something about you today.

grin
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by Mobinga: 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
ElRazur:

You Google search your name?

WTF only people who are dying to be known or in other words, incredibly vain do that. . . . Oh well. I guess we know something about you today.

grin

grin grin grin grin I wanted to get to my youtube account jor grin
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by v3: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mobinga:

grin grin grin grin I wanted to get to my youtube account jor grin
Oloshi ni e, swear down grin grin grin
Re: Mobinga Don't Dull. by Mobinga: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2011
Lmao haters. I have 63 thousand searches, no external pages, just me cool

(1) (Reply)

Killzone 3 / [GW2] Heartbreaker / Help With Assassin Creed Liberation Hd Key For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.