Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better (890 Views)

Owners Of Ps4 Pkg Games In Enugu,pls Come In / Sudoku Gurus: This Is For You / Game Expert Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
* Fat or slim ps consoles
* Hacked or not hacked
Pls wat are the advantages and disadvantages of this things.
Which one is more effective and efficient
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by magnum247: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
use google

1 Like

Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by folarr(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
henrygold100:
* Fat or slim ps consoles

* Hacked or not hacked

Pls wat are the advantages and disadvantages of this things.

Which one is more effective and efficient
If it is the PS3, go for the slim, because the fat has some issues playing games like mortal kombat. But if it is the ps4 anyone is OK.
As for the hacked or unhacked question, if you want to play games online, get the unhacked, but if you are not, get the hacked one.
If you need one ask @Queengolden or @Richbest18
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
folarr:

If it is the PS3, go for the slim, because the fat has some issues playing games like mortal kombat. But if it is the ps4 anyone is OK.
As for the hacked or unhacked question, if you want to play games online, get the unhacked, but if you are not, get the hacked one.
it's ps2 in particular that I want to buy.... If I buy the hacked ones, can I play call of duty, bcus for my little understanding I know it's an online game. I use to play it with my mobile phone
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
magnum247:
use google
I like here more, so pls do help out
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by folarr(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
henrygold100:
it's ps2 in particular that I want to buy.... If I buy the hacked ones, can I play call of duty, bcus for my little understanding I know it's an online game. I use to play it with my mobile phone
The PS2 slim is a better option, for the same reason as the PS3. You can get a hacked PS2 because COD is an offline game. You're good to get a hacked PS2 slim
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
folarr:

The PS2 slim is a better option, for the same reason as the PS3. You can get a hacked PS2 because COD is an offline game. You're good to get a hacked PS2 slim
alright thanks, pls dnt be offended am a novice, if I buy a hacked one, how do I go about putting games on it. How do I put games on it
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
folarr:

thanks boss
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by folarr(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
henrygold100:
alright thanks, pls dnt be offended am a novice, if I buy a hacked one, how do I go about putting games on it. How do I put games on it
I'm not sure, but I think that they'll put it on a USB that you will be putting inside when you want to play the game
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2020
folarr:

I'm not sure, but I think that they'll put it on a USB that you will be putting inside when you want to play the game
alright thanks
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
henrygold100:

If you purchase the PS2 from a game shop chances are they will put games for you for a fee

My advice get a SD card with enough space to get good games
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

If you purchase the PS2 from a game shop chances are they will put games for you for a fee

My advice get a SD card with enough space to get good games
like pes now. How much space will it consume. I hv 4gb memory card...... Soo the USB port is used to play games with card reader or flash??
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
henrygold100:
like pes now. How much space will it consume. I hv 4gb memory card...... Soo the USB port is used to play games with card reader or flash??

Pes is no larger than 1gb in size not even up to self

You can use micro SD card with a usb stick or you can still use USB flash anyone you want to use works
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

Pes is no larger than 1gb in size not even up to self

You can use micro SD card with a usb stick or you can still use USB flash anyone you want to use works
alright, is it true a fat ps2 needs step down or else it will blow
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
henrygold100:
alright, is it true a fat ps2 needs step down or else it will blow

that is false the fat ps2 doesn't need any step down to work fine I've had mine since 2008 and it hasn't given me any power issues

it's the slim version that actually needs an adapter not the fat

if you were to buy I'll reckon you buy the fat ps2 because it's much more easier to see it's parts and repair in case complications arise
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

that is false the fat ps2 doesn't need any step down to work fine I've had mine since 2008 and it hasn't given me any power issues

it's the slim version that actually needs an adapter not the fat

if you were to buy I'll reckon you buy the fat ps2 because it's much more easier to see it's parts and repair in case complications arise
buh slim is always costly dan fat, for me, it's a sign of being better, dnt u tink
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
henrygold100:
buh slim is always costly dan fat, for me, it's a sign of being better, dnt u tink

have used both extensively to know their pros and cons

slim however is a little bit better phat when it comes to durability but the slim falls short when power surge comes up that way the slim not very great without step down

but the phat handles power problem very well because of it's inbuilt capacitor

but the biggest and most recurring problem in the phat PS2 is picture I-C. problem when you turn your phat PS2 on it won't display on the TV
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

have used both extensively to know their pros and cons

slim however is a little bit better phat when it comes to durability but the slim falls short when power surge comes up that way the slim not very great without step down

but the phat handles power problem very well because of it's inbuilt capacitor

but the biggest and most recurring problem in the phat PS2 is picture I-C. problem when you turn your phat PS2 on it won't display on the TV
some said the PS2 fat needs step down if it's American system.... They said they are two types. American system and pal
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can I use one memory card to play games in different consoles
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
henrygold100:
some said the PS2 fat needs step down if it's American system.... They said they are two types. American system and pal

Yes the American version is NTSC that type won't work without step down but chances are slim for you to run into that version

PAL type is the one that has pal written on the back near your serial number and it but it doesn't have any slot for stepdown that's the major difference
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

Yes the American version is NTSC that type won't work without step down but chances are slim for you to run into that version

PAL type is the one that has pal written on the back near your serial number and it but it doesn't have any slot for stepdown that's the major difference
alright, can I use one memory card to play game with different consoles,
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by henrygold100: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
typicalgamer:

is Dat the step down port beside the USB port

Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
henrygold100:
is Dat the step down port beside the USB port

don't worry yourself this is pal version

you don't mostly need step down except your area they experience low current frequently
Re: Game Gurus Pls Come In And Advise, Which One Is Better by typicalgamer(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
henrygold100:
alright, can I use one memory card to play game with different consoles,

yes you can that's what I did actually

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Pro With 8 Game Discs - For Sale (cheapest Rate) / Play Pc Game On Ps Or Ps2? Any Idea? / New Psp. What Do I Get.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.