Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

An Invitation!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Invitation!!!! (274 Views)

An Invitation To Global Communities For Alliance With The Second Home / Can Canadian Recruitment Agencies Send An Invitation Message In Error, A Case / An Invitation To Our Art Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Invitation!!!! by Homeegirlzz(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
*DM-HAVEN is a haven that provides solace for the Married, Divorced, single parents, and people in a challenged marital relationship, a place where they could make new friends with people that would understand whatever they are experiencing , so they could share their worries, vent, seek and share ideas that work, share thoughts and issues in a closed knit environment, proffer and receive functional solutions and have a chance to be part of a fun family..*

Fun and happiness for all.

Confidentiality is guaranteed..
Dm if interested
Re: An Invitation!!!! by Homeegirlzz(f): 7:35am On May 22, 2022
Homeegirlzz:
*DM-HAVEN is a haven that provides solace for the Married, Divorced, single parents, and people in a challenged marital relationship, a place where they could make new friends with people that would understand whatever they are experiencing , so they could share their worries, vent, seek and share ideas that work, share thoughts and issues in a closed knit environment, proffer and receive functional solutions and have a chance to be part of a fun family..*

Fun and happiness for all.

Confidentiality is guaranteed..
Dm if interested

Hello � Folks,

We all know that Adulthood comes with a-lot of stress and challenges which switches us to burnout from time to time.

The question is how do you handle it?
I simply do handle it by finding solace in the bosom of a social group Support System. They hold me by the hands and we all walk through life’s trouble together whilst having fun.

DMS Haven is my Support System Group which consists of intellectual personalities interacting together whilst having fun and burning the stress the outside world gives Us.

Do you have some marital challenge and you need a more safe place to trash and get curated advices with judgment?
Do you need non-sentimental friends to hold your hands and help you walk through those challenges with your head up high?
Do you wish to have a brand new set of intellectual friends that will love you and yours for who you are? Etc

Look no further, all you have to do is
To join send a text or WhatsApp mesage to 08162676226 or 08131955356

Who is eligible?
Married
Divorced
Separated
Single parent
Matured Single.....

DMS HAVEN A COMMUNITY OF HAPPY PEOPLE.
Re: An Invitation!!!! by hardbody: 7:42am On May 22, 2022
Homeegirlzz:

Hello � Folks,

We all know that Adulthood comes with a-lot of stress and challenges which switches us to burnout from time to time.

I simply do handle it by finding solace in the bosom of a social group Support System. They hold me by the hands and we all walk through life’s trouble together whilst having fun.

DMS Haven is my Support System Group which consists of intellectual personalities interacting together whilst having fun and burning the stress the outside world gives Us.

Do you have some marital challenge and you need a more safe place to trash and get curated advices with judgment?
Do you need non-sentimental friends to hold your hands and help you walk through those challenges with your head up high?
Do you wish to have a brand new set of intellectual friends that will love you and yours for who you are? Etc

Who is eligible?
Married
Divorced
Separated
Single parent
Matured Single.....

Great Forum. I have been there and still there and catching my groove with real life people. Thanks for making this a dope group. When are you adding more people of like minds to the group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Invitation!!!! by Homeegirlzz(f): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Homeegirlzz:

Hello � Folks,

Who is eligible?
Married
Divorced
Separated
Single parent
Matured Single.....

Still receiving ppl and it's fun filled. The best way to make meaningful friends and connect with people. A mixed group with so much fun...

08038478015 (send a DM)
Re: An Invitation!!!! by hardbody: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Homeegirlzz:

Still receiving ppl and it's fun filled. The best way to make meaningful friends and connect with people. A mixed group with so much fun...

08038478015 (send a DM)

I am sha having the fun of my life. Can I introduce some friends?
Re: An Invitation!!!! by Homeegirlzz(f): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Homeegirlzz:

08038478015 (send a DM)

Yep yep!
Re: An Invitation!!!! by Homeegirlzz(f): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
hardbody:

I am sha having the fun of my life. Can I introduce some friends?

Sure u can just send a DM to

08038478015 on Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Competitive Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet With Warranty / Bikini Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities We Can’t Stop Staring At / Apply For BOK Scholarship Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.