Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) (673 Views)

Chioma Come And Get Your Man Out Of My DM” – Lady Says As She Shares Screenshot / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Nigerian Man Drinks Water From Dirty Ground Ahead Of Buhari Return (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2020
3rd baby mama, Chioma Avril Rowland crashed.

Sighted by Ghgossip.com on Davido’s Snapchat, Davido cried like a baby as she begged Chioma to return to him.

A photo of himself crying with the inscription ‘Chioma come back’ shows how remorseful he is and probably wants to make amends.

Perhaps, the DMW Records CEO has dropped his pride knowing very well how much he loves the mother of his son, Ifeanyi.

Source: GhGossip.com

Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun, Is This Thread True Or False, I just came Across It Now
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by Ipromote: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lol fake.
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ipromote:
Lol fake.

How Is It Fake Bro, Look at The source Of The news
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lmao...this is fake nah...photoshopped...false news just to attract clicks to your page...no wonder Corona virus dealt with you and you couldn't make money blogging from home...lol...the mistake you bloggers make is that you seem to think Nairaland is made up of dumb people who will believe the cheap lies you bloggers churn out...
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
DominusPrime:
Lmao...this is fake nah...photoshopped...false news just to attract clicks to your page...no wonder Corona virus dealt with you and you couldn't make money blogging from home...lol...the mistake you bloggers make is that you seem to think Nairaland is made up of dumb people who will believe the cheap lies you bloggers churn out...

I'm not the owner of the website bro
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by JimmyDarmody: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

grin grin grin

...no wonder Corona virus dealt with you and you couldn't make money blogging from home...lol..
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Then you should know better than helping the foolish owner spread daft rumours. Is his brain too dumb to think of ways to make money than this pitiful nonsense? Haba. I'm embarrassed for him...

1 Like

Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by Greatzeus(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

Then you should know better than helping the foolish owner spread daft rumours. Is his brain too dumb to think of ways to make money than this pitiful nonsense? Haba. I'm embarrassed for him...
What do you expect? Blogging is the only profession in the world that anybody can go into anytime without any restrictions. Those jobless youths who can't make 2 sentences in English correctly even if their life depended on it,can go into blog right from the corner of their room,all they need is laptop and internet access,$10 a year hosting plus domain,free theme,fake celebrity news,gbam blog is ready grin
Re: Chioma COME BACK - Davido Drops His Pride As He Begs Chioma To Return (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Greatzeus:

What do you expect? Blogging is the only profession in the world that anybody can go into anytime without any restrictions. Those jobless youths who can't make 2 sentences in English correctly even if their life depended on it,can go into blog right from the corner of their room,all they need is laptop and internet access,$10 a year hosting plus domain,free theme,fake celebrity news,gbam blog is ready grin

Lmao...is this really how they do it? Never imagined...lol... The funniest part is when they now add 'professional'. I don't get how they cook up all that rubbish and then look at it and think in their minds that them go hammer.

(1) (Reply)

Magna Villa Launches Bella Rosa Sweet Red Wine / CAC Registration In Nigeria Is Disgusting! The Ease Of Doing Business Is A Scam? / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.