Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nokia C3: Manufacturer Defective Or What? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia C3: Manufacturer Defective Or What? (1394 Views)

Telecoms Operators Seek Four Week Grace Before Deactivating Defective Sims / Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C3: Manufacturer Defective Or What? by yfirstson(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
I bought a nokia C3 from one of the leading Nokia partner stores in Lagos late December 2010 and the phone has never function properly for 3 straight weeks. Less than 3 weeks after purchase, the phone just powered down and refused coming up. I took it to Nokia Centre in V/I and after days, I called and was told to come and collect the phone that it was okay.
The second day after collecting the phone, it powered down itself and refused coming up as well. I took the phone back to Nokia Centre and it has been there up till now. Nokia doctors don't know when the phone will be discharged from their clinic.
My neighbour uses same phone which he bought in November. Whenever he puts d phone in vibration mode and it vibrates, it switches itself off. He took it to Nokia centre and the phone has since been on admission.

Should you visit Nokia Centre, you would be suprised at the number of people coming to lodge complaint on Nokia C3. I enquire from Nokia staff at the centre if they cannot recall the phones or replace and she told me all they could do is to keep on repairing; this only happens in Nigeria.

The problem with this phone is manufacturer defect and Nokia should be responsible enough and recall this defective phones being sold in Nigeria. The whole noise Nokia and MTN makes about the phone is not worth its salt.
Re: Nokia C3: Manufacturer Defective Or What? by amasha(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
yfirstson,
I'm sorry this happened. Can u send your work order number to this email address(ama_okoli@ovi.com) then il follow up

Once again,I'm sorry this happened.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 50mb Free / How To Extract All Images From PDF Files Online In Single Click / Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.