Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

N-power Disengagement: What Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power Disengagement: What Next? (364 Views)

NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N-power Disengagement: What Next? by donestk(m): 4:55am On Jun 20, 2020
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq has said the Batch A and B N-Power beneficiaries will exit the scheme June 30 and July 31 respectively.

The programme has enrolled 500,000 beneficiaries thus far – 200,000 from Batch A which started in September 2016 and 300,000 from Batch B which kicked off in August 2018.

For former beneficiaries, what's your next course of action now that rumours of securing a permanent position in the civil service has proven to be untrue?
Re: N-power Disengagement: What Next? by master69(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2020
My own is we don't really know the transition process so let's just calm and see their plans for the transition, as they made mention of that in the broadcast.

(1) (Reply)

Am 23 And L Have No Plan For My Life / Npower: Applicant Set The Internet Ablazed / Dubai Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.