Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 (1714 Views)

Sweden Job Seeker Visa: A Complete Guide / Barbados Working Remotely Visa 2020 / Pls How Can I Get An Australian Work/student Visa 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Snakedoctor1: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2020
I became curious about the Germany Job Seeker Visa when I looked through the requiremenets.
Has anyone been through the process it traveled to Germany with this visa category? Share your experience.
If there's a thread already for this, kindly ink me or can we start a thread for that?
Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Xeeex: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
I became curious about the Germany Job Seeker Visa when I looked through the requiremenets.
Has anyone been through the process it traveled to Germany with this visa category? Share your experience.
If there's a thread already for this, kindly ink me or can we start a thread for that?

Www.Google.com
Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Snakedoctor1: 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xeeex:

Www.Google.com
my question includes "anyone has a success story so far?" Or don't you think all you have been surfing on Nairaland are also on google. Chaai

1 Like

Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Xeeex: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
my question includes "anyone has a success story so far?" Or don't you think all you have been surfing on Nairaland are also on google. Chaai

Wait for a nairalander to give you his experiences while there are many people that have already shared their stories and some websites will guide you through all processes.

Since you can't search and research, wait for success stories on nairaland as they're the only path to job seeker Visa in Germany
Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Snakedoctor1: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Xeeex:

Wait for a nairalander to give you his experiences while there are many people that have already shared their stories and some websites will guide you through all processes.

Since you can't search and research, wait for success stories on nairaland as they're the only path to job seeker Visa in Germany
oh OK, kindly help me with some of the sites ma'am.
Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Xeeex: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
oh OK, kindly help me with some of the sites ma'am.

Sorry if that came a little too aggressive

Makeitingermany.com
Deutschland.de

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Snakedoctor1: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Xeeex:

Sorry if that came a little too aggressive

Makeitingermany.com
Deutschland.de

Good luck
No its OK. Thanks
Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by Mongomeyen(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2020
There is an existing thread on the subject that is very rich with testimonies too. The pathway is specifically for IT and engineering professionals with at least 5 years work experience. You need to have (720*6)euros =4320euros in a block account.

Just search "Job Seekers Visa Germany by cocolacec" for more details.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/4423584/job-seekers-visa-germany/5

The mod should probably close this thread to avoid duplication of threads.

Snakedoctor1:

1 Like

Re: Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2020
Mongomeyen:
There is an existing thread on the subject that is very rich with testimonies too. The pathway is specifically for IT and engineering professionals with at least 5 years work experience. You need to have (720*6)euros =4320euros in a block account.

Just search "Job Seekers Visa Germany by cocolacec" for more details.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/4423584/job-seekers-visa-germany/5

The mod should probably close this thread to avoid duplication of threads.

(1)

Can I Travel To Canada With Two Million Naira? / British Passport / My 18 Hours Trip On China's Slow Train. Compare China Trains To Nigerian Trains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.