Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

How HushPuppi Was Snitched On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How HushPuppi Was Snitched On (1223 Views)

Hushpuppi Was Stubborn - Mompha Tells Daddy Freeze (Video) / Betrayal: How Hushpuppi Was Snitched On By Nigerian Musicians And EX / How Hushpuppi's Friend Snitched On Him That Eventually Led To His Arrest(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by Or11: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
So I was gisting with a friend who gave me the 411 about how this little dog was caught.

So some boys in Lagos brought a deal to Hushpuppi and $35m got credited to Hushpuppis account but hushpuppi said it was only $10m got credited to his account. The boys argued that it wasn't possible and even showed hushpuppi the debit alert the client sent.

Hushpuppi held his ground sha that only 10m was credited so the boys asked hushpuppi to send half of the 10m as that's "how they share it in the streets".
Anyway when hushpuppi sent money, he only sent $1m to the boys in Lagos. The boys got angry that how greedy could hushpuppi be and then decided to snitch on him. That's when they got in touch with Interpol to give them Intel about the transaction and even sent proof of transactions and chats.

That's how hushpuppi was arrested.

Disclaimer

I'm not in this circle and I don't support fraud, this is news a source told me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by seankafor(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lies from pit of hell..

I'd rather believe a donkey walked through the eye of a needle than believe this half cooked bullcrap

4 Likes

Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin

So na ehm greed get am, useless thief.

whatever sha
Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by sladimeji(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
if you believe this then my father owns the third mainland bridge and I will sell it to you at a giveaway price

1 Like

Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by sammy7410(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
Or11:
So I was gisting with a friend who gave me the 411 about how this little dog was caught.

So some boys in Lagos brought a deal to Hushpuppi and $35m got credited to Hushpuppis account but hushpuppi said it was only $10m got credited to his account. The boys argued that it wasn't possible and even showed hushpuppi the debit alert the client sent.

Hushpuppi held his ground sha that only 10m was credited so the boys asked hushpuppi to send half of the 10m as that's "how they share it in the streets".
Anyway when hushpuppi sent money, he only sent $1m to the boys in Lagos. The boys got angry that how greedy could hushpuppi be and then decided to snitch on him. That's when they got in touch with Interpol to give them Intel about the transaction and even sent proof of transactions and chats.

That's how hushpuppi was arrested.

Disclaimer

I'm not in this circle and I don't support fraud, this is news a source told me.

Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by tolugar: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
sladimeji:
if you believe this then my father owns the third mainland bridge and I will sell it to you at a giveaway price

What will I do with a bridge.

How can I take it to my village cos they need bridge.

How much last grin cool shocked shocked
Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by sladimeji(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=tolugar post=90875921]

What will I do with a bridge.

How can I take it to my village cos they need bridge.

How much last lol
Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by Kofoshii(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lie lie [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by BetterPoison: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is eye opening or11
Re: How HushPuppi Was Snitched On by Or11: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
BetterPoison:
This is eye opening or11

For real. It pays to be honest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trump Aides Caught Stealing Things From White House As They Leave Trump(video) / Biography Of Obi Cubana / Obi Cubana Welcomes Arthur Eze, builds new church in honour of his late mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.