Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back (5364 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by naijatechboy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Once again, Davido spoke through his linguist, Uche Maduagwu, and rubbished the viral news that erupted Thursday stating that he uncontrollably shedded tears and begged Chioma to return to him.
According to Uche, who seems to be a close confidant of the DMW boss, Davido said nothing of this kind happened, adding that the meme is not real but was cooked to fit into the narrative that flew about his breakup with Chioma.

In Uche’s words he said: “Davido’s new post on Snapchat with the caption ‘CHIOMA COME BACK’ with tears on his face is a MEME sent to him via WhatsApp, it’s not real oh. I just got off the phone with @davidoofficial now, he was actually laughing when I asked him about the photo, he said it’s a meme oh. Person send am to my Whatsapp, it was so funny, I just share am for Snapchat since na the matter wey Naija dey drink Panadol on, It’s not real oh, na meme”.

This is not the first time Uche has spoken on behalf of Davido in moments like this. Days after bloggers published fake news about Davido impregnating another woman in London called Larissa, it was Uche who debunked the story vehemently after he called the singer over the phone for clarification.

Source: https://entvital.com/davido-finally-breaks-silence-on-viral-news-that-he-begged-chioma/

Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by popoolaRofiat(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
That is great news
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Udokabestluv the stupidity of your friend has finally been completed...if truly na your friend. Leave story na you get that hopeless blog.
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by tgirlblaze(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by sammy7410(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
very fast let me book my space �
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by kingsman66(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bloggers will always be bloggers seeking for traffic everyway
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by dawnomike(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Alright... It is well with them
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by Oluromantic: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
kingsman66:
Bloggers will always be bloggers seeking for traffic everyway
He's actually enjoying how they make him trend
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
Udokabestluv the stupidity of your friend has finally been completed...if truly na your friend. Leave story na you get that hopeless blog.
Nawa for you bro
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by shilenji(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
.space bookhead
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by Nonso92(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
There's 3 sides to this story

1. His side
2. Her side
3 The truth.
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by Charmingrascal(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
David's album is dropping next month, reason for all these stunts.
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by etrange: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
OP, did you say linguist? undecided
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by dimexy247(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by Factfinder1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Lies
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by yuswrld20(m): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
ogun strike misleading bloggers
Re: Davido Finally Breaks Silence On Viral News That He Begged Chioma To Come Back by helpfindbolu: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not The Son Of Mary Was Named After The Black Zeus / Oh Chim How Can A Female Secretary Dress Like This To Work (photos) / OMG! Singer, Usher Accidentally Shares Naked Photos Of Himself On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.