Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job (5158 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Important Notice For Npower Graduate 2017 Batch / Plea For Permanent Status For Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Gabbyrabby: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2020

If You Have Any Of These Qualifications, You Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job
The Federal government of Nigeria through the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development says, registration of a new set of Npower will commence on July 26, 2020.
This was announced today in Abuja by the minister in charge of Npower programme, honourable Sadiya Umar Farouq.
According to the honourable minister, the Federal government is committed to the continuation and expansion of Npower programme and as such will now begin enrolment and onboarding of a new Batch of beneficiaries, starting from July 26, 2020.
However, the Npower program which is part of the social Investment programmes of the current administration of General Muhammadu Buhari rtd and Vice president Yemi Osinbajo is for graduates only.
1. People with Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
2. People with National certificate of examination (NCE).
3. Higher National Diploma (HND)
4. Bachelor degree
5. You must be between the ages of 18 - 35.
6. Bank verification number (BVN).
If you have any of the above mentioned certificates and your age is between 18 - 35 then the job is for you(Read full details)

Source:https://www.royalng.com/if-you-have-any-of-these-qualifications-you-are-eligible-to-apply-for-npower-jobread-full-details/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by telkevog(m): 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
That's cool!
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Upaka(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thank God
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by donkossy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Front page loading
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
How can you apply
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by BrightAhiah(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
I pray God to shortlist everybody that reads, apply and follow their directives IJN, amen.

I hope that site won't crash?

8 Likes

Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by ceeceeuwa: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
How much is the pay?
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by LordofNaija: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Let Yusuf, Halima, Zahra Amina and Zulaihat apply first
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Etuky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
26th July or 26th June which one to believe again?
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by unibenakpos(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
nawa oh I have OND But I haven't collected the certificate
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by boniga(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Etuky:
26th July or 26th June which one to believe again?

June 26th is the day the registration portal will be open.

July 26th is the day applicants will be selected.

I am to be corrected if i am wrong
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by humilitypays(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
I am 45, so I cannot apply, op is there any way u can help me, I am ready to pay for your help angry
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Savagethe21st(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
pls whats npower job about and how much is the pay
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by ComradeShegs(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Please my school hasn't issued us our Original certificate yet but I have my state of result. Can I use it?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Ina2k(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
No sure news yet on Npower.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ina2k:
No sure news yet on Npower.

Which one be no sure news? This gist is 100% genuine

1 Like

Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Harry00(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
I have bvn how can I apply
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by mistercharles: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Please my school hasn't issued us our Original certificate yet but I have my state of result. Can I use it?
did you get an answer?
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by liveyourlife007(m): 4:13am On Jun 21, 2020
this is gud news
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by MRAKBEE(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by prospi3230: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2020
can a pertime graduate enroll 4 d scheme
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by MVLOX(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Noted....
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by ComradeShegs(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2020
ComradeShegs:
Please my school hasn't issued us our Original certificate yet but I have my statement of result. Can I use it?
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2020
N-Power indeed.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by BetterPoison: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by blessedchild234(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by phemmite3: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2020
they are to open portal by June 26, batch c
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by phemmite3: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2020
boniga:

June 26th is the day the registration portal will be open.

July 26th is the day applicants will be selected.

I am to be corrected if i am wrong
June 26 is the deal day to open portal for npower
Re: If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job by Curdlebug(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Believing God For A Job: Come Here / Project Managers Needed At Save The Children (NGO Nigeria) / Kimberlyryan(recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.