Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2330 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by inspiredbelieve: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by elimsun(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
nawa oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Pls anyone with strong connection shld help this guy.

1 Like

Re: . by dangotesmummy: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Smh

5 years from now people will be hiding their identity being NIGERIANS because the way they have wrecked our collective image is beyond repair.from audio motivational speaker Invictus Obi to hushpupi.evenbthe twisted musicians that sing their praises nko.

When you are scamming remember you're destroying your children's future particularly in the international setting because where they should get opportunities they'll be denied from it Even if they qualify because of what you have done in the past.you are using one hand to build your house and using one hand to destroy it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emillysmigael(f): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kindly petition EFCC ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: . by Enoch07: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
na them!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Mayng01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ah! Oh my God. 50% of Nigerians population are now defrauders while 100% of Nigeria politicians are fraudsters. So sad,

2 Likes

Re: . by mamatwiny(f): 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Act fast.
Go to police and get a court order to freeze the account and his bvn Take it to the bank asap b4 he moves the money. Chances are that you will recover the money if it is still in Nigerian bank account. The bank should also provide his address , the police will use that to arrest him.

That was how one woman thought she would dupe a friend. The friend went to access bank to report but they informed the acnt officer to plead with her, she just moved the money to gtb. But when the action started, na she sleep for cell come beg on top.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ikjosh04: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
You can put a lien on an account without a court order. Court order is only needed to sustain the lein after some days/wk of restricting the account and this is purely a scam case. I believe the person that told you, you need a court order is just a mere staff or customer care.
80% of staff's working in a bank know nothing about financial laws/investments and the extent of a bank power.

since this is weekend the best solution you can get is to locate someone preferably a permanent and senior staff of any bank, they will tell you what to do Asap. My advice, go on LinkedIn and seek for help. You can do this by either locating various banks pages or comment on a post of a senior staff profile(target the people with cybersecurity in their profile)
inspiredbelieve:
Hello All,

Please help!

The guy in the first picture is a bad Nigerian and he deserves to be jailed and blacklisted. His name is CLINTON NKWAZEMA.

His bank account is DIAMOND BANK 0103348848 CLINTON NKWAZEMA.

He scammed a Nigerian of the sum of 2,478,000 naira yesterday. The scammed guy sent him this money in exchange for 45,000 Yuan. This is normal practice in China! However, more than 24 hours after he was supposed to send the 45,000 Yuan, he has been incommunicado and refused to keep his end of the bargain.

He has duped so many people and I hope he gets caught this time.

His Chinese gsm number is +8616525866366 but no one knows his Nigerian line.

If anyone knows him, please help locate him.

Also, if anyone can help escalate this to the fraud unit of Access Bank, please do. Although, the bank already said they need a court order but this is impossible until Monday and the money must have been withdrawn or transferred before Monday.

Moderators, please help push this to the front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
J

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Y
Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
It’s really sad.

1 Like

Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
We need your help. God bless you all.

Re: . by Studyinchina200(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
inspiredbelieve:
Thank you so much. I appreciate that. I'll inform the guy now

The guy lives in China. That’s the saddest part but we can get him arrested if we have his passport details.

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Scam alert
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wow... That's truly the saddest part. His passport details must be linked to his bank account. If we can get someone who works in any naija bank to use his account number to find his bvn and passport number, that would be great

Studyinchina200:

The guy lives in China. That’s the saddest part but we can get him arrested if we have his passport details.

1 Like

Re: . by Ikjosh04: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
inspiredbelieve:
Thank you so much. This is a great advice. I'll inform him right away

Keep me posted, I hope the money is recovered. It's becoming increasingly hard to have money dealings with friends not to talk of stranger's far away from your location.
2 of my friends separately contacted me for financial help and after so many pleading I decided to borrow them the funds. It's past a month now and also passed the deadline they promised to pay me back but non of them is even picking my calls. They feel they're smart cause I'm in a far away state from them.
It's painful that's why I am just letting it out here.
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Mods, @Seun @lalasticlala

Please help post to the front page

1 Like

Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Scam alert
Re: . by doeeyed: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ikjosh04:
You can put a lien on an account without a court order. Court order is only needed to sustain the lein after some days/wk of restricting the account and this is purely a scam case. I believe the person that told you, you need a court order is just a mere staff or customer care.
80% of staff's working in a bank know nothing about financial laws/investments and the extent of a bank power.

since this is weekend the best solution you can get is to locate someone preferably a permanent and senior staff of any bank, they will tell you what to do Asap. My advice, go on LinkedIn and seek for help. You can do this by either locating various banks pages or comment on a post of a senior staff profile(target the people with cybersecurity in their profile)

Thank you

Such great advice!!!

Re: . by sanemind2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmm... people get money oh, even on top this pandemic
Re: . by inspiredbelieve: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some Nigerians are just too wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Gee64: 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
A Nigerian youth again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by iberrylee(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Okoro savage on the beat!
His name looks like okoro jazz

1 Like

Re: . by Stanchem029: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: . by Stanchem029: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
God will help you to recover the money in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: . by Emax911: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
how do people just sit or think to scam people, thereby causing havoc to another person, his finances and family, God will punish all scammers, not a cause but it is d truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by CODEIN: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Sensedeine takers beware of those northerners with Yoruba and Igbo monikers paid specially to search and enter topics like this one for the goal of stirring up tribal war between the two foolish Yoruba and Igbo cows on N200 note.

Only codeine takers fall for that trick.

Yoruba Igbo Hausa and Fulanis are all involve in scamming at local and international lefel

Stop taking codeine
Re: . by CODEIN: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2020
@op
Sorry to say but u sef mumu small sha.

Person dey chat you with Kingsley Akpan (a Calabar name) time kon reach to wire money. Him name kon turn to Clinton Nkwazema (Igbo name). Same person but why two different names? na from there I go first wake up like say dem pour me cold water. As the bank app show another name before I press transfer, I go question him life taya, no how no how him go don know say you don catch am block you. U people make all dis dumbass criminal feel smarter than they really are. Na wa u ooo. Na so dem transfer one struggling guy N150k commot for him bank, e enter bank go complain, bank tell am to gboju say na him fault, d mumu sef leave bank dey come house kon dey act like person wey wan commit suicide before everyone kon know wetin dey sup

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Ladies Beaten And Naked In Calabar For Stealing ( Watch Video ) / Photo: Young Girl Raped In Owerri, Rapists Caught And Beaten By Mob / Proprietress Feeds Her Staff To Her Dog In Edo (Graphic Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.