Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank (1126 Views)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / Polaris Bank Network Failures And The Silence Of CBN / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank by awoofquality: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
am very sad that some bank have gone far that you can generate your statement of account with 5sec with your mobile app while Polaris Bank is demanding a writing note before they send you the statement of account via your email. the thing tire me oooh
Re: How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank by Enskynelson(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
awoofquality:
am very sad that some bank have gone far that you can generate your statement of account with 5sec with your mobile app while Polaris Bank is demanding a writing note before they send you the statement of account via your email. the thing tire me oooh
Send them an email with your phone number. They will call you to verify if you are the owner of the account. Tell them to send your e-statement. This is how I get mine at UBA and I think the process is the same for most banks.

(1) (Reply)

What would an extra 50,000 - 100,000 Naira monthly do for you? / Mini Importation Business from China to Nigeria 2021 / This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.