Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem (1022 Views)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem by splendid22(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Plus sized actress and Instagram sensation, Nneka Nkem is gradually winning for herself a massive followership on social media. No thanks to the comedy skits she features on posted online.

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the versatile role interpreter noted that she gets naughty messages from fans.
According to her:” They can be really a handful, a lot of them. Some ask me if I can be their sugar mummy. I get a lot of naughty messages from my fans. I don’t think I can remember all of them. It’s social media, everybody has a right to express themselves”.

Sharing the ideal role, she would love to play, Nkem noted that an actor should be diverse and versatile.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/some-fans-ask-me-to-be-their-sugar-mummy-nneka-nkem/

Re: Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem by MrSensor(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who no wan good fresh things.
Re: Some Fans Ask Me To Be Their Sugar Mummy- Nneka Nkem by yuswrld20(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
everyone love beta

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Olamide & Naira Marley Unfollow Davido On Instagram / 50cent Tells Emmy Awards To Kiss 'black A**' After His "Power" Wasn't Nominated / Actress Eniola Badmus Lift Heavy Tyre To Loss Weight Loss - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.