Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. (1960 Views)

For Architectural Designs, Call 08116810462 / NEW DESIGN:: 4bedroom Flat Bungalow House Plan on Half Plot (pic) / Offering Amazing Architectural Plan Discounts For Our Nairaland Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
House Plan Summary
This four (4) bedroom bungalow is design to stand a test of time, 3 rooms go with the living room, kitchen & dining set while the other 1 room has its own w/c and kitchen with entrance from the terrace. the zoning arrangement is for a nuclear family & a mother in-law/relation/rent, living separately... feel free to request for the floor plan/the full drawings for an affordable fee.
1.Entrance
2.Living room
3.Dining room
4.Kitchen
5.Master bedroom & three other bedrooms all ensuite.
6.Guest W/C
7.Terrace

Total Floor Area 164 square meters Length 14.55meters
Breadth 11.25 meters
Land size a plot & above.
Message me on WhatsApp for discussion: 08157930094 or call:08169536004

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Sonoyom(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thanks...more 3D qualities coming
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
What is Orthophobia?
OK,probably, you may have heard of different kind of phobias in the past, but I bet you have never heard that there's phobia for owning or building your own dream home. It's called ORTHOPHOBIA. When you are afraid of building or owning your own dream home, you said to be suffering from Orthophobia.
Do you always ask yourself, "will I ever build my own house someday? When will I ever gather enough money to commence my own building project like others? Will ever be called a landlord someday?
If your answer is yes to any or all of the above, you're obviously suffering from ORTHOPHOBIA. But I have a good news for you! You can start the process of building your dream home right now, even if all you have in your bank account now is #50,000. make sure you start something.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
If can have this build in your village, good! good!
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Did building is gr8
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2020
There is story behind every design..... And story for creating this masterpiece will hit you soon Mr/Mrs
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
I took an African family, which consist of Husband, Wife, Children and a mother in law/a relation/tenant, as a case study to design the masterpiece....... To be continue....
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 2:00am On Jun 24, 2020
The approach view of the 3d - is the Entrance leading directly to the main lounge, there you have the following,
Living room, Dinning, kitchen and three rooms all ensuite(with w/c -Toilet&bath) for Husband, Wife & children.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
the plan was design in such a way that, the wife can enter the kitchen without passing through living room (lounge) for privacy reason. whether she is fully dress or not.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
also provision was made by providing another entrance door to the children's room.....to be use by them in future to bring in their visitors without passing through the living room.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
the major problem i solved was, to made the fourth room a self-con .....taking mother-in-law as a case-study...she can live comfortably there without interfering in her son and daughter-in-law affairs.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
especially in the kitchen matters....you know what i mean now..
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Make your home a haven. The world can be a tough place. When you as husband walks in the door, you needs to breathe a sigh of relief. I'm home. Think of how your wife greet you as husband. Do you want your wife to see the back of your head as you type furiously on the computer or do you want her to look in your eyes and say, “Honey I’m so glad you’re home”? Make your home a place where you will feel welcome.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Next is another 4bedroom Bungalow with low cost of construction

House Plan Summary
Four (4) bedroom bungalow is design for classical taste, all 4 four rooms ensuite with living room, kitchen, dining & terrance. the zoning arrangement is for a nuclear family living together.. feel free to request for the floor plan/the full drawings for an affordable fee.
1.Entrance
2.Living room
3.Dining room
4.Kitchen
5.Master bedroom & three other bedrooms all ensuite.
6.Guest W/C
7.Terrace

Total Floor Area 131 square meters Length 11.1 meters.
Breadth 11.85 meters.
Land size a plot & above.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Four bedroom bungalow

1.Entrance
2.Ante-room+w/c
3.Lounge
4.Kitchen
5.Dining
6.All 3 bedrooms ensuite (with W/c)
7.with self-contain
8.Terrace
9.store.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Two bedroom flat with two self-contain design.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Latest 3bedroom bungalow design.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2020
3Unit A bedroom flat.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Designed for Tenants' comfort.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
The design portrayed ...minding your business.
Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
3 lettable shops and three bedroom bungalow

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Five lettable shops- construction on going

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
P O S merchant design

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
3bedroom bungalow design to stand a test of time.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 12:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Project

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2020
3d

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
Construction on going

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Don't Quit.
One day your entire life will flash in front of your eyes.

Make sure it's worth watching.

Yes but sometimes there are things that one can neither control nor change.
AQCmultiservicesltd

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2020
Create a PLAN B now.
"When your salary comes in time, you eat chicken. As the salary reduces you eat product of the chicken (Eggs) and subsequently, you begin to eat chicken's food like maize and millet.

Finally, when the salary is finished, you become the Chicken itself, spending your time walking around just looking for what to eat.

Friends! Salary is a seed that needs to be planted. It's important you take part of it and invest.
Frankly, salary alone cannot solve all your money problems. Thus, create a plan B now

A wise investment will provide opportunities for one to always eat chicken whenever he or she pleases!

Think INVESTMENT... because you won't be young forever!

Think INSURANCE... because you won't be strong forever!

Think ENTREPRENEURSHIP... because you won't be employed forever.
AQCmultiservicesltd ref.GMD, Ede-Ebel,R.Mugabe.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2020
AN IRONY OF LIFE
Do you know that the only tree Monkeys cannot climb is the banana tree.

Paradoxically, banana is what monkey likes most. This means that anytime banana is found in the hand of a monkey. It's most likely a gift. Hence the phrase " who dash monkey banana?" Was coin.

In the journey of life there are things you like but never achieve unless you are given by God.

Therefore, it is not of he that willeth or of he that runneth but of God that showeth Mercy......

But remember, monkeys do not find the above as a reason & logic as to why they can't and why they shouldn't eat banana.

I know that Life is tough but stop your mind from making excuses. Your dream life is achievable even in the midst of these problems and Challenges. YOU ARE JUST UNSTOPPABLE..
AQCmultiservicesltd.

Re: Checkout The Latest 3d 4bedroom Flat & Request For Architectural Plan. by Daudaxp11: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Renovation and construction
of
" FILLING STATION"
AT Okha Community, Benin - Nigeria.

The construction process...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Property In Uromi, Edo State. Any Developer Interested? / Amuwo Odofin Gra/festac/ikoyi Property / 400 Acres Of Land In Iseyin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.