Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Happy Father's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day (216 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Happy Father's Day To All Men / Happy Father's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day by sirmmykay(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
*Happy father's day:*

No matter what daddy issues you have going on
If your after is still alive, just be grateful because some people would give anything to just have one moment with their dads,
Just to have one last conversation, just to see them smile.

I know father can be really strict.
They always try to be the bad guy, they discipline us when we go wrong, they are the ones that normally say NO to what we want, but they only do that out of love, they only do that because they care. You may hate it when you are younger
But you will eventually grow up to appreciate them.

If your father never took care of you.
If he abandoned you and your mum.
If he still don't give a damn about you.
Don't worry about it, don't let it defined you. Everything happens for a reason.
You have a heavenly father who loves you more than any man could ever love you
And he is always right by your side
He will guild and protect you no matter where you go.

Let's take today to celebrate the men who have toiled and sacrificed everything to make us who we are today.
Happy Father's day dad, I'm really grateful for all that you've done for me.
I can never repay for all you've taught me
All I can say is, may God richly bless you.

From me to my dad
From my son to me.
From me to every Fathers around the world.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Fathers Have The Father's Day To Fathers? / Please Help A Sister Out, / Would You Rather? Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.