Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? (401 Views)

You Must Be Born-again To Be Saved and be used. / The Difference Between "Born Again" And "Saved", And The Kingdom Connection / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
1. Confess all your sins Sins to JESUS ( Hidden or open sin)
1John1:9(Kjv)
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2. Repent From all sins and Ask JESUS Christ for Mercy
Luke 18:13(Kjv)
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

3. Believe that GOD raised JESUS Christ from the dead.
Romans 10:9(Kjv)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Abide in JESUS Christ; Let Anything and Everything about GOD intoxicate you. Feed on His Word. The More you feed on His Word, The More you know Him
John 14:4 (Kjv)
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5. Follow The Leader! Follow JESUS
We don't know the way ! We need to Follow the one that knows the Way. He will make us as He wills
Matthew 4:19( Kjv)
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Philippians 2:13 (Kjv)
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

6. Always Remember to Repent and ask forgiveness anytime you go astray.

Once saved! Forever saved is a False Gospel!

5 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
so somebody like muhammed shekau that has killed many people now decides to repent god will just forgive him like that ba
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so somebody like muhammed shekau that has killed many people now decides to repent god will just forgive him like that ba

Immediately! No sin is to big for the blood of JESUS to wash away!

Forgiveness and Mercy Expires at Death

2 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Immediately!
What of those people he has killed what happens to them? What of those children he rendered fatherless what happens to them and what of those christians mudered in cold blood don't you think god should punish him for those atrocities rather than forgive him?

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Tomiwa69(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
What of those people he has killed what happens to them? What of those children he rendered fatherless what happens to them and what of those christians mudered in cold blood don't you think god should punish him for those atrocities rather than forgive him?
Guy u get time Sha
Lol
U for just sit down dey observe....if u need comedy just go to the joke section... Dont be letting Mumu Continue making a mockery of themselves.. Lol
It fvcking hilarious..

2 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

That's the Mercifulness and kindness of GOD ALMIGHTY!

All souls belongs to HIM.

We can't ask HIM, what doeth thou?

2 Likes

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by VirginFinder: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's the Mmercifulness and kindness of GOD ALMIGHTY!

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by VirginFinder: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Immediately! No sin is to big for the bBlood of JESUS to wash away!

Forgiveness and Mmercy Eexpires at Ddeath

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by VirginFinder: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
1. Confess all your sins Ssins to JESUS ( Hidden or open sin)
If we confess our sins, hHe is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2. Repent Ffrom all sins and Aask JESUS Christ for Mmercy
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Abide in JESUS Christ; Let Aanything and Eeverything about GOD intoxicate you. Feed on His Word. The Mmore you feed on His Word, The Mmore you know Him

5. Follow Tthe Leader! Follow JESUS
We don't know the way ! We need to Ffollow the oOne that knows the Wway. He will make us as He wills
Matthew 4:19

Philippians 2:13

6. Always Rremember to Rrepent and ask forgiveness anytime you go astray.

Once saved! Forever saved is a Ffalse Ggospel!

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

That's the Mercifulness and kindness of GOD ALMIGHTY!

But that same merciful god punished adam and eve while they were still alive that same merciful god punished isreal for the sins of david that same merciful god punished saul with death that same god punished cain. If he is that merciful why did'nt he forgive all this people.
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tomiwa69:

Guy u get time Sha
Lol
U for just sit down dey observe....if u need comedy just go to the joke section... Dont be letting Mumu Continue making a mockery of themselves.. Lol
It fvcking hilarious..
grin grin
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
But that same merciful god punished adam and eve while they were still alive that same merciful god punished isreal for the sins of david that same merciful god punished saul with death that same god punished cain. If he is that merciful why did'nt he forgive all this people.

The same GOD forgives them when they cry to Him for Mercy...
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

The same GOD forgives them when they cry to Him for Mercy...
Our politicians steal billions of naira at the end of the day they go to churches and donate huge sums of money the pastor prays for them and they ask for gods forgiveness do you think god will ever forgive them
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Our politicians steal billions of naira at the end of the day they go to churches and donate huge sums of money the pastor prays for them and they ask for gods forgiveness do you think god will ever forgive them

Everyone will give account to GOD.

Stealing is evil ! It's wickedness!

Crying to GOD for forgiveness is Repentance!

You can't Be here and there!
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by VirginFinder: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

The same GOD forgives them when they cry to Him for Mmercy...
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Crying to GOD for forgiveness is Repentance!

You can't Be here and there!
what of David who cried for forgiveness yet he was still not forgiven.
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by ugbashipeterele: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
1. Confess all your sins Sins to JESUS ( Hidden or open sin)
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

2. Repent From all sins and Ask JESUS Christ for Mercy

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.that is truth

4. Abide in JESUS Christ; Let Anything and Everything about GOD intoxicate you. Feed on His Word. The More you feed on His Word, The More you know Him

5. Follow The Leader! Follow JESUS
We don't know the way ! We need to Follow the one that knows the Way. He will make us as He wills
Matthew 4:19

Philippians 2:13

6. Always Remember to Repent and ask forgiveness anytime you go astray.

Once saved! Forever saved is a False Gospel!

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by VirginFinder: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Crying to GOD for forgiveness is Rrepentance!

You can't Bbe here and there!
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
what of David who cried for forgiveness yet he was still not forgiven.
where was david not forgiven? David is in Heaven bro
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
where was david not forgiven? David is in Heaven bro
David commited adultery by sleeping with uriahs wife bethsheba and he also murdered uriah god became angry with him and sent the prophet nathan to remind him of his sins. David repents and asks for god's forgiveness but god goes ahead and punishes david by killing the first son bethsheba bore for him. (2 samuel chapter 11 and 12)
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
David commited adultery by sleeping with uriahs wife bethsheba and he also murdered uriah god became angry with him and sent the prophet nathan to remind him of his sins. David repents and asks for god's forgiveness but god goes ahead and punishes david by killing the first son bethsheba bore for him. (2 samuel chapter 11 and 12)

Of course you sins can have consequences!

David was Forgiven but had to receive the Consequence
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Of course you sins can have consequences!

David was Forgiven but had to receive the Consequence
then whats the point of the forgiveness if you still have to through punishment
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Righteousness89(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
then whats the point of the forgiveness if you still have to through punishment

When you see GOD ALMIGHTY, you ask HIM..

You and I are mere creatures! We have a CREATOR! It's folly to question your Creator

1 Like

Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Jokerman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

He would be forgiven, but will suffer the consequences of his sins
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

When you see GOD ALMIGHTY, you ask HIM..

You and I are mere creatures! We have a CREATOR! It's folly to question your Creator
When you ask a christian a simple question rather than give a simple answer they choose to beat around the bush and tell you not to question god.
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by XXXXTENTACION: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jokerman:

He would be forgiven, but will suffer the consequences of his sins
Then whats the point of forgiveness if you still have to go through punishment
Re: What Must I Do To Be Saved And Make Heaven? by Jokerman(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Then whats the point of forgiveness if you still have to go through punishment

That's how God designed it... if you read Gal 6:7," Be not deceived, God is not locked, whatever a man does, that he shall reap"....

However the forgiveness of God through the Lord Jesus Christ comes when the heart is fully cleansed and one can be free to stand before God and make heaven when his/her earthly journey ends!!

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings / Nigerian Pastor Raises A Woman From The Dead (watch Video) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.