Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

How Or Why Did U Jump To The Conclusion Of Picturing The Satan A Lier - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Or Why Did U Jump To The Conclusion Of Picturing The Satan A Lier (182 Views)

Where Did The Satan In Christianity Come From? / Why We Can’t Jump To Conclusions About Rape Allegations Against Fatoyinbo —CAN / Is Satan A Better Leader Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Or Why Did U Jump To The Conclusion Of Picturing The Satan A Lier by Tomiwa69(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Reading the Bible or Quran translation.. I still avnt for Once come across a verse that is full fact of when the devil lied..or just one atteocity of Satan against man kind....Yet I can count over 1Quadrillion unprovoked aggression leading to Genocide amongst other un lawful act commuted by Yahweh/Allah...so dear religion Dumbo's.. Justify ur evil lord
Re: How Or Why Did U Jump To The Conclusion Of Picturing The Satan A Lier by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good question undecided
Re: How Or Why Did U Jump To The Conclusion Of Picturing The Satan A Lier by xproducer: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Reading the Bible or Quran translation.. I still avnt for Once come across a verse that is full fact of when the devil lied..or just one atteocity of Satan against man kind....Yet I can count over 1Quadrillion unprovoked aggression leading to Genocide amongst other un lawful act commuted by Yahweh/Allah...so dear religion Dumbo's.. Justify ur evil lord

=====
GOD, the Way, the Truth and the Life says, "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it." - John 8:44

In Genesis 2:17, GOD told Adam and Eve "but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”... then the serpent (and its identity is clear) lied and said to to Eve "You will not surely die." - Genesis 3:4

So, through the lie, and the following act of disobedience /sin, ALL mankind was disconnected from GOD, and all born in sin.

-------

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 15:57

(1) (Reply)

Stop Whatever You Are Doing And Say This Miracle Prayer Now / HUSHPUPPI: Daddy Freeze Vs Akah Bant / The Closure Of Churches Is No Longer Acceptable – CAN President Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.