Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (110419 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Purifiedsoul: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Must everything bad comes from anambra . .
#shame on them
You ever heard anything good coming from that part of the country?

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Purifiedsoul: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
plessis:
Jesus cried
He had to!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by MetaPhysical: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Women of nowadays are becoming something else.

Just like men of these days are all becoming rapists
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by TruthinAction: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Maybe she is telling her husband to please die so she can be re married.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mattsilva: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Lol... This reminds me of a story about a church that asked all widows to come to the church podium so that the church will pray for them, afterwhich they will be handed palliatives. A woman whose husband was still alive came out.
Her husband seeing her standing out with widows in shock asked her:
"Agnes, ibu nwanyi isi nkpe? (are you a widow"?).
And she replied, "ihe a idi obu ndu? (Is it life that you are living?)".

you watch the Nollywood movie in your church ba
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by AlwaysHorny(m): 12:38am On Jun 22, 2020
U guys can criticize all u want but it's not her fault. If i go thru with half my normal reaction to things, i for dey ward thats why my countenance to everything na to Smile like mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by smallsmall: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Must everything bad comes from anambra . .
#shame on them

Igbo-amaka?! angry angry
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by smallsmall: 12:43am On Jun 22, 2020
Talkcentral:

Secure 200L Admission Via Interim Joint Matriculation Board A’Level Programme Without JAMB UTME

IJMB: Do you know that the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) examination is one of the best kept open secrets to get admission to a Nigerian university? Or that ALEVELS LINKS PRIME RC: 3022788 is the most recognized and Registered IJMB study centre in the country with an excellent pedigree of helping students gain admission to a university spanning over a decade?

ion Board program is equivalent to the first year of university.
It is recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as a program leading to an advanced level certification in the chosen subjects.
Unlike JAMB, successful Interim Joint Matriculation Board, candidates don’t have to repeat the examination. It is a lifetime certificate that would always remain valid to be used at any time in the future
IJMB Result can used to gain admission into universities in some neighboring countries.
The result last for 7 years after it is being issued compared to JAMB.
Read more here: https://www.ijmbcentres.com/

Is that what Obaseki used in gaining admission to U.I, with his three Passes? shocked grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by henrysolution(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2020
no source no facial photos and it's in front page.
Nairaland has finished with tribalistic nonsense
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Graysons: 1:05am On Jun 22, 2020
She's planing to kill the nigga.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by mbhs139(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2020
TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift In Anambra

A middle-aged woman in Nanka, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday presented a coffin to the husband as father's day present.

Our correspondent gathered that the woman had bought the casket about four days ago and kept it with the seller.

It was gathered that after a church service on the Sunday, she brought in the coffin in a shuttle bus and presented it to the husband as a gift for the father's day.

"We were surprised when she came in with the coffin. Nobody could understand her", a family source told our correspondent.

Another source who begged not to be named said the woman had been showing some abnormal behaviour.
"Nobody paid attention to her problem. She is not normal.

"She has been crying for help, but unfortunately Nigeria and its leaders have not built mental health centres in our hospitals to address these issues.

"A check on the woman will indicate that she must have exhibited some traits in the past.

The source added," The case is like the man who killed his two children today (Sunday). They all have mental health issues and are crying for help.

Blogger lier!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by babadigu(m): 1:23am On Jun 22, 2020
seriously? a joke or what?
but it is creepy in fact!!! and the man was & is still living with that woman under the same roof...
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mindlog: 1:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Firstnebo:

They handle people like mad people.

We need more psychotherapists, not just psychiatrists

I understand your direction because I trained as one and also work in a psychiatric hospital as they are patients who have been brought in but ended up not being medicated by the psychiatrist because what they needed was psychotherapy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Billygee2u: 2:10am On Jun 22, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Lol... This reminds me of a story about a church that asked all widows to come to the church podium so that the church will pray for them, afterwhich they will be handed palliatives. A woman whose husband was still alive came out.
Her husband seeing her standing out with widows in shock asked her:
"Agnes, ibu nwanyi isi nkpe? (are you a widow"?).
And she replied, "ihe a idi obu ndu? (Is it life that you are living?)".
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by lala45: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2020
[My dear,the woman is not mentally sick anything, she has seen hell in that marriage,she knows everything she's doing, the family doesn't want to say the truth. quote author=Mindlog post=90918557]There is more to this story. There is a Psychiatric Hospital in the state, in Nawfia if am not mistaken.[/quote]
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by SammyChi1988: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2020
The woman is evil... Nothing like being abnormal..
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by BABANGBALI: 2:34am On Jun 22, 2020
It can only happen in Nigeria Biafra the land of the wicked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Mindlog: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2020
lala45:
[My dear,the woman is not mentally sick anything, she has seen hell in that marriage,she knows everything she's doing, the family doesn't want to say the truth. quote author=Mindlog post=90918557]There is more to this story. There is a Psychiatric Hospital in the state, in Nawfia if am not mistaken.

I understand because I feel the family was trying to deflect focus from the marital relationship by substituting it with the mental health story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by SamOgasco(m): 3:40am On Jun 22, 2020
Is that all? Hope bought shovel, digger and some other things for the complision of her missing/project? If not, abeg make she go complete am ooooo.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by awoluyi(m): 5:02am On Jun 22, 2020
The woman is Events Planner, planning things ahead in case her "sho sho" husband tests positive for Covid-19.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 22, 2020
It can only be in the Igbo region. Lunatics is in their hereditary genes...ipob have the highest number of lunatics on the street that any other region....i don't know why
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ikorodureporta: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Where's d woman??
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Wettoid123: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2020
she will live that house same day!
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by micmond: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Bro! You got the entire story twisted.

The woman husband died few days ago (b/4 fathers day) and upon informing the elders she then locked the corpse behind door and proceeded to buying coffin for burial.

They turned her back with the coffin saying it is a taboo for a woman to buy coffin in igbo land.

The real video is all over Facebook.

TonyRazor:
TonyRazor

Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift In Anambra

A middle-aged woman in Nanka, in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State on Sunday presented a coffin to the husband as father's day present.

Our correspondent gathered that the woman had bought the casket about four days ago and kept it with the seller.

It was gathered that after a church service on the Sunday, she brought in the coffin in a shuttle bus and presented it to the husband as a gift for the father's day.

"We were surprised when she came in with the coffin. Nobody could understand her", a family source told our correspondent.

Another source who begged not to be named said the woman had been showing some abnormal behaviour.
"Nobody paid attention to her problem. She is not normal.

"She has been crying for help, but unfortunately Nigeria and its leaders have not built mental health centres in our hospitals to address these issues.

"A check on the woman will indicate that she must have exhibited some traits in the past.

The source added," The case is like the man who killed his two children today (Sunday). They all have mental health issues and are crying for help.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Carter4luv(m): 5:58am On Jun 22, 2020
they shouldn't wait till she kill her husband before dey send her to yaba left dey should take her there right away.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by nurusystem(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2020
plessis:
Jesus cried
wept
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Strangebuttrue(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2020
ELibraryNG:
So this unverified fake news without source made it to front-page

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Juliusmomoh: 6:06am On Jun 22, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Must everything without sense come from you........help me say the shame on u....
Thank u 4 ur insult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.