Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Most Embarrassing Experience During This Lockdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Most Embarrassing Experience During This Lockdown (212 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Most Embarrassing Experience During This Lockdown by kevinskipperOO(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
So during the main lockdown that lasted weeks my friend had a visitor guy, We had all been having fun while self isolating too. So on one of those days around 8:40pm the visitor started shaking severely, I heard my name after trying to figure out where the noise was coming from though i didn't want to approach at first when I rushed to their room but on a second thought of if its covid we all were already affected too because we have been together all along but then he was breathing well enough so no cause for alarm we carried him to the car zoomed.
We needed to take him to the hospital and on our way Nigeria Police stopped us and with their normal queries we explained to them even though they have eyes, but to our outmost dismay they said we are going to pay 10k for them to allow us to pass or we are all going to the station.
I refused stood my grounds that there is an emergency and we are not going to bribe them because they can actually see for themselves, after delaying us and with much threat to them. They finally agreed to take us to their Oga at the station we said fine and good. We got to the station and they refused us to enter inside(they probably don't want to die if its actually covid) we had to wait for them in the car outside of course with 2 of them mounting guard on us.
These armed robbers in uniform delayed us and after close to an hour which we became furious and started banging on their gate they came out and asked us to go, like seriously?? They purposely wasted our time because we didn't give them money. Oh Nigeria!!!
Well we later got to the hospital and he was admitted and given drip then he became stable. He got better though and was discharged 2days later. Glory to God.
After the lockdown was eased we drove back to the station and requested to see the DPO and after narrating what happened he apologized, what else can he do or would have done. After all our friend is fine so we just bounced.
Re: My Most Embarrassing Experience During This Lockdown by Babaj145(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
You call this embarrassing??.. Ah ah..I laugh..then e mean say our police never do you real strong thing..this one wey dem just do u so na just teaser..last last our police na just cultists wey dey wear uniform..but I thank God your friend made it out alive..

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Fraud Cover Up At NBET / Implementing Nigeria’s Economic Sustainability Plan In The Post COVID-19 Era / COD Mobile Players (Gameloop Only).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.