Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram (45911 Views)

CeeC Blasts Trolls Who Said She Was Dumped By Tobi / Angela Okorie Wears Cleavage-Baring Crop Top, Blasts Trolls / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by StagethemTVee: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Uche Elendu has responded to trolls who attacked her dad after she shared a picture of him on Father's day. In her words; ' the money her Daddy gave me to start a business, most of you will have to sleep with 34 men to get half of it'. Makes one wonder why her choice example to make money is sleeping with men.

Below is the message she shared before the trolls descended on her timeline.

Happy Fathers day to my Sugar rush, my no1 fan, my driving force, my britico, my first love..your simplicity, wealth of knowledge and humility has taught me a lot,May God bless you for all you do for me and my siblings. You're the best Father in the entire universe.. You surely will reap the fruits of your Labour Dad. I love you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBtMl6Jnr5u/?igshid=urbo73uyyvrm

Below are the series of exchange that ensued afterwards. My only ish with this is she is trying too hard to explain to people who don't really care.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Jochabed(f): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
She has a point tho.

311 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by DRPAIT123(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2020
God bless every responsible Dad in the world.

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by oshiiteoku: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2020
My dear,dont mind them,your daddy is fine and looks good and happy.

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
"Reach" father!

246 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Eryyy92: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2020
to be honest the man looks poor like a commercial driver

33 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by EzePromoe: 9:19am On Jun 22, 2020
From my experience, there are so many Anambra millionaires who dress worse than this. I've seen an Onitsha trader (trading was just his camouflage) who owned several mansions in Enugu, Abuja and Lagos which he rented out to people (film makers inclusive) but he always dressed so casually. Until he died that was when we started discovering things. Fools will judge people based on their dressing but the bigger fools would judge an Igbo businessman's financial status based on dressing.

380 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2020
See as Regina's billionaire husband dresses and yet he is rich? Do clothes validiate your success in life? Some people may be rich but just love the simple life. I don't even give attention to material things not like all these materialistic celebrities that will bleach their skin and get lot of surgeries and be showing off their cars, food, clothes up and down.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by SideIncome(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
One can be a millionaire and choose to remain simple in his or her outlook. I make quite a killing from affiliate marketing but see no need to live extravagantly. I work hard for the money and work from home. By the way, I have a free eBook for folks who are interested in learning how to make $1000 from affiliate marketing monthly.. its in my signature

18 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by gurunlocker: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2020
What's a "reach man?" grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by tot(f): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
A "REACH" man? The terrible English these days is enough to give one a headache.

55 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by motionarena: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
This one no follow.

Whats their business with her father

14 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
This man looks poor abeg. Okrika polo and aba chinos

9 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
G
All these struggling strippers always trying to sneak in the VIP grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by OkoAmarashy: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
In Lagos, if you dress the way her father dressed, it is Environmental Trash Removal Team that would get him out. He didn't even see good food to eat. See him dressed like a retired hawker.

They won't take care of their parents and loved ones while alive, it is when their parents die they would start spraying money at the burial.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Franklinn1: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
EzePromoe:
From my experience, there are so many Anambra millionaires who dress worse than this. I've seen an Onitsha trader (trading was just his camouflage) who owned several mansions in Enugu, Abuja and Lagos which he rented out to people (film makers inclusive) but he always dressed so casually. Until he died that was when we started discovering things. Fools will judge people based on their dressing but the bigger fools would judge an Igbo businessman's financial status based on dressing.
Exactly nwanne

16 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by itsIYKE(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Social media people will always want to take out their insecurities on others, if you are ashamed to post your father because he doesn't meet up to the fake standards portrayed on Social media doesn't mean another person has to follow suit,....if na me be uche I no go even reply one person

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Lol...wetin concern them sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by virginboy1(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Hahahahaha. Some Nigerians and bad mouthing... grin grin

Well, hope no one died in the BLAST undecided
Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Omoslim26: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Eryyy92:
to be honest the man looks poor like a commercial driver
looks can be very deceitful at times

13 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Denique(f): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Go to Alaba and see a 10 shop owner in just Alaba(other locations excluded) dressed in Ankara male top, knicker and flops. You will hardly know who the Oga is as every one is working.

An average wealthy Igbo man cares less about his appearance undecided

They can splurge on weekend grooves and on their wives and kids.

Their wives wear the best of the best.
Their joy is seeing their wives look a billion dollar all day and they sacrifice all their time to achieve that. How often do you see an igbo man at home?

You don't see an Igbo man at home save for Sundays... he goes for meetings sef and flex with his business associates.

Talking from my numerous dealings with them!

Thumbs up to them... for putting their wives and kids ahead of their own needs.

The stvpid trolls should wait to see Uche's mom first undecided

65 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by Champneys: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Nawa.
Social media at it again.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Uche Elendu Blasts Trolls Calling Her Father Poor On Instagram by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
she's trynna cover her fake ass up.

the father looks unkempt and malnourished and she is 'reach', that's a fact we are seeing.

no amount of defense to pull to tackle that.

excusing ass bitch, make dem dey take care of their parents, abeg.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Playing Tennis In Dubai / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.