Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. (8372 Views)

NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2020
This week, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.

Here are some tips to get ready
1. Get your BVN ready.
2. Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.
3. Application is online so ensure when you are applying, you have good internet service.

#NPowerNG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by SocialJustice: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2020
We are ready and waiting for the portal to open. grin

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by rottable(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:
This week, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.

1. Get your BVN ready.
3. Application is online so ensure when you are applying, you have good internet service.

#NPowerNG
kindly provide more information about the qualification that would be considered. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Anuoluwapoel(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2020
What is qualification required
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by ikorodureporta: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

1. Get your BVN ready.

#NPowerNG

. .& extend the age limit to 50, or take off the age barrier completely
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by hgnbello(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

1. Get your BVN ready.

#NPowerNG
Pls Does It require uploading of result?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by hgnbello(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwapoel:
NCE
OND
HND
BSC
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Ameboperoo(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2020
When will you pay those owned 3 months stipend?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by kmaster007: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2020
when is d Portal going to open plz
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by wiseone28: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
This npower handler is outdated.
You suppose to be the first to give us info and not the last.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2020
rottable:
kindly provide more information about the qualification that would be considered. Thanks

All the info needed will be on the portal
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:

. .& extend the age limit to 50, or take off the age barrier completely

We both know that is not possible.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Anuoluwapoel:

It will be made available on the portal.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2020
kmaster007:
when is d Portal going to open plz

26th of June 2020.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
hgnbello:

Pls Does It require uploading of result?

You will have to upload your documents if you are selected for the programme.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=wiseone28 post=90940120]This npower handler is outdated.

You suppose to be the first to give us info and not the last. [/quoWe dont base our post on rumour, but first hand information and instructions from the head of the ministry.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ameboperoo:
When will you pay those owned 3 months stipend?

As soon as their stipend is processed.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
hgnbello:

NCE
OND
HND
BSC

The requirements will be made available on the portal.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by wiseone28: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=npowerng post=90944019][/quote] I know but the information should get to you first as npower, before becoming a rumor.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by ikorodureporta: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

We both know that is not possible.

O.yo. it's very possible.... just that you dn't carry out enough research to know the real people -35 & above that can't apply for various jobs due to their age, & they are the ones you shld be able to empower with your program..
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Playmaker99: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
hgnbello:

NCE
OND
HND
BSC
What of those that haven't got their statement of result? Please answer
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Playmaker99:

What of those that haven't got their statement of result? Please answer

You will need to present your statement of result during the screening process.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
wiseone28:
I know but the information should get to you first as npower, before becoming a rumor.

It is one thing for the information to get to us first, but we need authorization to make a post on such info.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by hgnbello(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

You will have to upload your documents if you are selected for the programme.

ok. thanks.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by kmaster007: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

26th of June 2020.
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by wiseone28: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

It is one thing for the information to get to us first, but we need authorization to make a post on such info.
Na now you come.

I understand you now because i was waiting for your post to know if it is real.

Thanks.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by npowerng: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
wiseone28:
Na now you come.

I understand you now because i was waiting for your post to know if it is real.

Thanks.

You are most welcome.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Curdlebug(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Okay
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Ayomideayo(f): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
npowerng:

1. Get your BVN ready.

#NPowerNG

When will the registration end, and i have not collected my nysc discharge certificate, next month is my pop, do you think i can apply?
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Textra(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't have voters card, no ID card.
Lost my card.
Will I be considered?
I have others.
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Preshob(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
please I'm a serving Corp member(Batch C1) and I'll be passing out in 3months time......please can I apply??
Re: The Portal Will Re-open For New Registration This Week. by Oddslordreal: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hg do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Customer Service Agents At Jumia Nigeria - 13th Oct, 2015 / United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.