Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,144 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? (199 Views)

How Ebeano Supermarket In Abuja Was Set On Fire / How Do I Reset My Router To Factory Default? / How Life Would Have Been Different If The World Was Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Assuming you wokeup to see that the world has undergone factory reset, Meaning all bank accounts reset to 0
You and dangote, bill gates, adenuga all become the same. Will you stand a chance again?
Do you think those rich men got rich by chance?
Re: Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? by thesicilian: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2020
illitrate:
Assuming you wokeup to see that the world has undergone factory reset, Meaning all bank accounts reset to 0
You and dangote, bill gates, adenuga all become the same. Will you stand a chance again?
The only way you can benefit from that is if you still have all the information you have now.
Re: Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
That is the point, how about all the money miss road?
Re: Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? by lymelyte(m): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2020
illitrate:
i dont think so.. They know what an average joe doesnt know(leverage). I think sooner or later same wealth will still end up with same people that held before.

1 Like

Re: Will You Stand A Chance If The World Was Set To Factory Default? by lawani: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
lymelyte:
i dont think so.. They know what an average joe doesnt know(leverage). I think sooner or later same wealth will still end up with same people that held before.
yes, since they have businesses with many customers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Grow More Beard Within 2 Months What Herbs Can I Use / Flood Alert: Digital Elevation Model Of Areas Adjacent To River Ogun Flood Path / Https://www.nairaland.com/5982896/buchi-george-speaks-plans-post-covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.