Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

"When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son (3235 Views)

Meet Joseph Baena: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Who Is Also Built Like Him / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Meet Joseph Frost Of London: Wizkid’s $1.2m Iced Wristwatch Customizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by TalkTalkNG: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2020
The Lord has smiled upon Oluomachi Joseph Opara, the 9 year old boy and primary 4 student from Mbaise LGA, Imo State, born to Mr Bathran Opara and Mrs Kelechi Opara.

Oluomachi who Hawks pear for his parents in the street, was recently discovered to have a very unique talent of singing sonorous Catholic songs and hymn, the young man who recorded him on Facebook is know as Stan Naeso, in the video the young boy was seen singing in cordination.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE REACTIONS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by NaijaGist4u: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2020
He adopted him, OMG shocked

2 Likes

Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by Onyi22(f): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Oh my goodness shocked shocked
Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Destiny can be delayed but can never be denied no matter what people do or say..

2 Likes

Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by TalkTalkNG: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Destiny can be delayed but can never be denied no matter what people do or say..

True

2 Likes

Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by Tushow1(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2020
TalkTalkNG:
The Lord has smiled upon Oluomachi Joseph Opara, the 9 year old boy and primary 4 student from Mbaise LGA, Imo State, born to Mr Bathran Opara and Mrs Kelechi Opara.

Oluomachi who Hawks pear for his parents in the street, was recently discovered to have a very unique talent of singing sonorous Catholic songs and hymn, the young man who recorded him on Facebook is know as Stan Naeso, in the video the young boy was seen singing in cordination.

SEE FULL DETAILS AND GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE REACTIONS HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

pls my good Nairaland people. . i need your assistance. .. am seriously sick right now, and I don't have any money on me to treat myself. .. Pls I need your help. Any amount i will sincerely ap number: preciate it, just to buy drugs.... acct 0168865797.. ADEYEMI JOEL OLUSHOLA. GTB.....Thanks. May the Lord provide your needs. ...
Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by terrezo2002(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Wow! Jesus Christ is Lord

1 Like

Re: "When God Remembers You" Meet Joseph, Turns From Street Hawker To Governor Son by blessedchild234(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good gesture

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Really Looks Like Tiwa Savage / Empire Star, Gabourey Sidibe, 37, Engaged To Boyfriend, Brandon Frankel, 35. / Never! No Woman Can Snatch My Husband From Me - Chizzy Alichi Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.