Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App (2696 Views)

Graphics Design App. / Need A Video Editor With Graphic Knowledge / Best Phone Graphics Design App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Scope26(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Am currently using Pixellab, PicsArt and Canva. Please what app can I use for graphic design on android? HELP!!!
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by BamideleScope(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2020
I will suggest you learn Photoshop, Corel for a start, there's limitations to what you can do with Android Graphics.

You can contact me for a Token

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Ifysams: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2020
I will advice you to learn photoshop very well. I can teach you Adobe photoshop
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Ifysams: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2020
You can't be a graphic designer when u are using apps. To design
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Scope26(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ifysams:
You can't be a graphic designer when u are using apps. To design
I won't doubt you or argue but I have made a logo using an app and I won a project on FIVERR of about $80

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by aktem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Scope26:
I won't doubt you or argue but I have made a logo using an app and I won a project on FIVERR of about $80

Wow, can you tell me how you sent the source/vector file of the logo to the client and its in what extension.. ai or cdr or what ? Just curious..
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Scope26(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
aktem:

Wow, can you tell me how you sent the source/vector file of the logo to the client and its in what extension.. ai or cdr or what ? Just curious..
The guy who taught how to run the stuff did it for me. I was an amateur then and very curious to earn so after doing the stuff, I sent it to him and he delivered it to the client. We ended up doing the deal 50:50 of the earnings.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Gdefo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Scope26:
The guy who taught how to run the stuff did it for me. I was an amateur then and very curious to earn so after doing the stuff, I sent it to him and he delivered it to the client. We ended up doing the deal 50:50 of the earnings.

He asked you a very relevant question but you shot yourself on the foot with your answer discrediting your previous statement.. it’s simple, you can’t do such with just a mobile app.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Scope26(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gdefo:

He asked you a very relevant question but you shot yourself on the foot with your answer discrediting your previous statement.. it’s simple, you can’t do such with just a mobile app.
I don't really know about it tho but the platform I use don't require all those vector stuff. Am referring to DESIGNCROWD
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
BamideleScope:
I will suggest you learn Photoshop, Corel for a start, there's limitations to what you can do with Android Graphics.

You can contact me for a Token

You think? Even some PC users ask me how i make my designs on phone.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by NightFood: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2020
try photoshop, that what my friend uses on his tecno phone
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Scope26(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2020
NightFood:
try photoshop, that what my friend uses on his tecno phone
Thanks a lot. I will get it.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Did you download some other fonts? I can't find them.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by gyrationtech(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mobile all the way... Those Picsart, Pixellab, Canva. Perfect Combo.

Checkout my business page.
https://instagram.com/ndodesigns
Everything designed with my phone
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Felix180:

Did you download some other fonts? I can't find them.
Yes.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by BamideleScope(m): 4:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I know. Tell me how you would do a photo manipulation with Phone Graphics or how to use a mock up.

Or how to brand products.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
BamideleScope:

I know. Tell me how you would do a photo manipulation with Phone Graphics or how to use a mock up.

Or how to brand products.

The third flyer picture i posted is a mockup
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by BamideleScope(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Jh0wsef:

You do photo manipulation with it too?
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by BamideleScope(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2020
BamideleScope:

It's possible.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by BamideleScope(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Jh0wsef:

It's possible.

Let us see the ones you've done
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by NobleKing2020(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Jh0wsef:

bro which of d android app do u use to make something like this
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by lacasera14(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did these with phone.

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by toxxnoni(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jh0wsef:

It's possible.

Please share d once you have done
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by toxxnoni(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
I did this with phone but I really needs to mock up

NuelAdigun Graphics

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
NobleKing2020:

bro which of d android app do u use to make something like this
I can teach you for a fee. let's text on WhatsApp
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Effulgent(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Can I mail you, I need to learn more
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Effulgent(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Effulgent:

Text me on WhatsApp.
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by Jh0wsef(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Effulgent:

Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by NobleKing2020(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Jh0wsef:

i know how to pixellab.. but i can learn something else from u.
chat me up. 081*34*05*35*54
Re: Please Help!!! With Graphic Design App by NobleKing2020(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2020
toxxnoni:
I did this with phone but I really needs to mock up

NuelAdigun Graphics

bro.. which of the android app did you to archive this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeah! Its Tym To Drop It Like Its Hot! Check Dis Out / T-shirt Customization At Cheap Prices / P-square Drawing By Google Rated Nigerian Best Artist And Lagos Reknown Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.