Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (67117 Views)

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
funny picture
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by haryothosyn93(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
To me if it won't sound as if I am desperate though, this is an opportunity for him to leave this asshole country called Nigeria. I believe alot of people out there are searching for this kind of opportunity but they couldn't find it.

And if you wouldn't want to go by the way round.. Get your money from her and let her go. Every phase in life has it own opportunity and this man has missed it already.

She came to Nigeria by herself with the bad image the citizens of this country have given to all the world, this woman still belive the man and what has happened now.

Just imagine how this woman will start to treat anything in black from now on.

Let us all be guided!!!

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Mryacks: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
How in the hell did she even fall for this monstrous looking fella...thank God she was rescued.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by skyhighweb(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Pease my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..
please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg..
d job never end since

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by fergie001: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Has Baba tidied?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Iamikeokwu(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Man go fight for money waiting man go

Shaaaa

Waiting musa no go see for gate
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by dheaven: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
After collecting money why didn't you allow her to go? You are wicked.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by starbuck(f): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
He has accomplices who helped him with the deal undecided undecided undecided....
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Juju things follow

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
ok now is this one Yahoo +(plus) or Yahoo - (minus) ??

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm. It is finished
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Drsnives(m): 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
kweeke
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Are there no men in these people's countries?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by BAVOSKI(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Awon to ba ise je leleyi oooooo,wey you supposed to maintain her like that....and Filipino woman sah be love die
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by yaki84: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Pease my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..
please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

please you people should help a brother by subscribing to the free channel and DM me your names so I can jot down for record keeping...
abeg..
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DaniDani(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Looking at the picture of the man, I don't see anything that will attract the lady to fall to him. The man likely jazzed that lady.

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by NiklauseFred(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
tecnolad:
I'm not sure why he did it, but it's so wrong to beat your landlord up after impregnating his daughter!

My advice: call elders to beg the old man and take responsibilities for the unborn child.

*Sips kunnu*

Oga there's something else inside that kunnu you're sipping,pls discontinue use.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by lazkizz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't know why all did oyinbo no dy learn lesson
imagine dis rubbish.... tomorrow dy will say a Nigeria scam his Taliban's lover
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by StubbornGENIUS: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
tecnolad:
I'm not sure why he did it, but it's so wrong to beat your landlord up after impregnating his daughter!

My advice: call elders to beg the old man and take responsibilities for the unborn child.

*Sips kunnu*
Abeg remain that kunnu for me.Ah dey cum grin grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by stonemasonn: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
DaniDani:
Looking at the picture of the man, I don't see anything that will attract the lady to fall to him. The man likely jazzed that lady.
he used someone's pictures obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by MrCanceller: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
even at old age Igbos no just get sense. crime crime crime everywhere
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by wildikeman(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Give this guy to Eduado Dutarte to handle abeg
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Tedpgrass: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
20+ months of grooming
6+ months of abduction

I hope she heals fully, I pray..

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Franklinn1: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Woleett:
These biafuro flatheadss are just evil. Even this old fool too want to use person for rituals. Shioor

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DamnnNiggarr: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prodigee:
Na dem Nna! Awon yeebos!! lipsrsealed
Crazy hypocrite!

you were nowhere to be found when a vulcaniser stole his client's pant in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Woleett: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin[quote author=Franklinn1 post=90962803][/quote]

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
cool why Kwenu ?

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
skyhighweb:
d job never end since
no o.. I bin catch malaria since so na today I recover.. if I call NCDC them for say na corona virus
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Kingpele(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=90962243] SO SOMEBODY WILL LOOK AT THIS KIND OF UNFORTUNATE MAN AND STILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM FROM OVERSEAS? [/hahaha I don die, bia Nna u are not well
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
skyhighweb:
d job never end since
malaria hold me sotey I no fit do anything....na 35 I dey
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover by DamnnNiggarr: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
even at old age Igbos no just get sense.
crime crime crime everywhere
Crazy hypocrite!

you were nowhere to be found when a vulcanizer stole his client's pant in Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Third Mainland Suicide: The Woman At The Center Of The Story Speaks Out (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.