Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

GTB (Naira) Mastercard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GTB (Naira) Mastercard (3572 Views)

Paypal Verification Using Firstbank Naira Mastercard! / Gtb Naira Mastercard Vs Uba Africard -- Which One Works For Google Ad Words / GTB Mastercard Rejected By Domain Name Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB (Naira) Mastercard by favorose(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2011
pls which site accept gtb mastercard for domain name registration and hosting
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by joomlaman(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2011
I personally use GTB $ master card on; godaddy.com, and namecheap.com

Note: GTB $ master card if different from GTB Naira master card.
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by favorose(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
Thanks for that answer i only have the gtb naira mastercard .you i cant use it on godaddy or any other sites
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
You can now use your GTB Naira Mastercard on any website that accepts Mastercard. you don't have to load with dollars as the conversion is done automatically at the official rate.

Note:- You must activate the card before you use it online, once activated you can shop with it and deductions are made from your naira account.
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by joomlaman(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
favorose:

Thanks for that answer i only have the gtb naira mastercard .you i cant use it on godaddy or any other sites

Dollar master card if for websites that accept dollar, while Naira master card if for websites that accept Naira simple!
So if a merchant dose not accept certain currency, don't even beg him because he wont listen to u. Find an alternative! @ http://www.bintacomputers.com/bc/services/buy-4-me.html
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Joomlaman
You are probably not updated. The GTB NAIRA MASTERCARD NOW works for all site you can use the dollar mastercard. all you need do is activate it. i use it on amazon regularly and believe me nobody can give u more information better or call the card services on 08039003900
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by TechPros(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2011
@k2wise
what is the process of activating like?
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by niyyie(m): 3:35am On Feb 01, 2011
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by nd1: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2011
Please visit the Utiware Web Hosting home page at http://www.utiware.net, scroll down on that page, and click on the "Order Now" button for any of our Web Hosting Plans/Domain. You can pay Online with Interswitch, Verve or Gtbank Naira MasterCard.
Re: GTB (Naira) Mastercard by mavtrevor(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
You can see the list of webhosts and registrars that accept GTB Mastercard here

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Blogger (site Owner) Make Sure You Read This / Which Tld Is Better .com / Com.ng / Any Wordpress Membership Plugin That Allows Any Payment Gateway?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.