Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? (297 Views)

Very Clean Uk Used Hp Probook 4320s Core I5 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd With Guarantee / Uk Used samsung Galaxy s6 DUOS for 50k,comes in all colors and Warranty / Brand Laptop Price Splash With 1yr Warranty On Www.docconcepts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? by Petenoir(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

Have you ever been cheated or had issues concerning the Warranty or Guarantee of a product you bought? Please share your experience and how you resolved it?
What are the steps to take to prevent being cheated?
Do you know laws that protects buyers from being cheated of warranty/guarantee claims?

Please Mods help push to FP, this is a serious issue.

Re: WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? by Cryomancer: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice...

Would love to learn too.

Cc:
Seun
lalasticlala
cao
Re: WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? by cao(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Y'all really need to stop tagging me-o, I'm neither a supermod nor the mod of this section...
Re: WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? by zenith4biz(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Warranty - CONFIRM

Guarantee - Word Of Mouth

Warranty sure pass incase of damage
Re: WARRANTY Vs GUARANTEE: Ever Had Issues With These Aggrements? by cori908: 9:16am On May 18, 2023
Understanding the differences between warranty and guarantee is important when it comes to consumer protection. When dealing with warranty and guarantee agreements, it is essential to have reliable customer service to address any concerns or issues that may arise. Choice Home Warranty customer service has been known for its prompt and helpful assistance, ensuring that customers have a smooth experience when dealing with warranty claims. Their dedication to resolving issues and providing support can give you peace of mind when it comes to protecting your purchases.

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Samsung Tab A, Airpod 1 And 2 / Uk Used Iphone 7 Plus 128GB Available For N130,000 / Huawei Matebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.