Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Short Jokes To Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes To Make Your Day (729 Views)

Crack Your Ribs With This Funny Short Jokes / 60 Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends To Make Them Laugh / Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Jokes To Make Your Day by tosinosam(m): 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
1. Its only in Nigeria that you will return from work even if there is light,you will still bring out your generator.
2.No matter the speed of a car in the tv it can never hit the unmoving watcher.
3.Its only when you smoke weed that you will start seeing possibilities that hypo can cleanse the body system.
4.Bible say turn the other cheek when slapped but this is not applicable to an angry soldier.
5.Most girls are just wicked! You put the crucifix of Jesus between your 2 oranges and you want his attention.c’mon man’s not hot.
6.A poor man will always rush a call even if given 1000000 airtime as a calling bonus.
7.Anybody that buys a poison for himself and still expecting change hasn’t made up his mind to die.
8.Hiv is fuming...”so na like this corona go take my shine away?? People no Dey fear me again”
9.Messi and Ronaldo can make some people talk for 2 hours in public,same people will still tell you”I don’t talk much!”
Re: Short Jokes To Make Your Day by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2020
The no.1 was funny, the rest get as e be

Maybe it would have been funnier with pictures

(1) (Reply)

Police Dey Read Bible / And Thy Say Dem Beta Pass Us(pics) / Final Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.