Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty (756 Views)

Nokia Phones For Sale. E6, C6, C2-03 And A Bb Bold4 / Nokia Dstv Receiver. Nokia Su 33w Dvb-h device. watch DSTV on your Nokia Phones / Price Of Nokia Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty by amasha(f): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
When purchasing your Nokia Device from the stores,always insist on a Nigerian Warranty Phone. Some dealers could give you phones which don't have the Nigerian Warranty but if you insist you'll have the warranty phones.

To check if your Nokia Device comes with a 12 month Warranty in Nigerian before you buy.

STEP 1: Get the IMEI number. You can find it on the sales box, on the label under the battery,or by typing *#06# on the phone.

STEP 2: Type IMEI, leave a space, then your IMEI number and send to 32053.
Example: IMEI 358260030006025

STEP 2: You will receive an SMS that tells you if your phone has valid 12months Nigerian Warranty.

REMEMBER: Warranty doesn't cover Wear and tear, users defects, defects caused by bending,dropping,liquid damage, defects caused by unauthorised phone engineers,etc

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Swap My Brand New Ps3 Slim 320gb With 10games For A Bb Torch+cash / I Want To Send Bulk Sms(i Need Help) / Advertise Your Products And Services On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.