Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fraud Alert!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Alert!!!! (532 Views)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Fraud Alert!!! First Bank Debited Me N5,842.23 / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert!!!! by JGreg(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
I transacted with one KINGSLEY OKWANDU with access bank account number lost 20k to this guy in the name of sending me J MINER app for Bitcoin mining....all these happened between the space of 1 week(16/06/20 to 22/06/20)

I have called and pleaded with no avail,so guys never be in a hurry to get something of high value no matter how sweet it sound, patience is key.

Here are screenshots of my debit alert to him

Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by Ladylite: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
JGreg:
I transacted with one KINGSLEY OKWANDU with access bank account number lost 20k to this guy in the name of sending me J MINER app for Bitcoin mining....all these happened between the space of 1 week(16/06/20 to 22/06/20)

I have called and pleaded with no avail,so guys never be in a hurry to get something of high value no matter how sweet it sound, patience is key.

Here are screenshots of my debit alert to him
it is an old nairaland scam.
You should have double checked rather than trusting him. It is good you made this thread so others who are wise enough to double check can be safe

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by youngblaq: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
I was played too...it was getting to 20k.
Then I decided to double-check...and boom. I don jonz.

Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by Infinixs5: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2020
You want a Miner App Lozzz.
The scam is legit naaaa.
Its just like someone telling u to send 100k to send u a facemask..

(1) (Reply)

Police Charge UNILAG Postgraduate Student For Allegedly Defrauding Konga / Wife Bites Her Sleeping Husband’s Penis In Imo / NANS Decries Arrest, Arraignment Of MOUAU Student, Begs Lagos Govt Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.