Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

SOLD - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / SOLD (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD by BEATNEST(f): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
SOLD
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
BEATNEST:
Tecno spark 4 33000 Lagos send me a message through the nairaland mail Dropping my number could get me banned I was gifted and I've decided to sell it because I already have a phone Could swap with an iPhone 6 I would like to gift someone
Are u okay?? IPhone 6 with Tecno??
Are u really okay
Re: SOLD by BEATNEST(f): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

Are u okay?? IPhone 6 with Tecno??

Are u really okay
what's the problem?,you do know the 6 ain't a big deal.
Re: SOLD by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
BEATNEST:
what's the problem?,you do know the 6 ain't a big deal.

With Tecno?
Re: SOLD by BEATNEST(f): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

With Tecno?
Please explain why it's a bad idea
Not trying to sound offensive but I'm guessing you're new to iOS and you just probably got your first iphone and thinks it's the sweetest thing after bread and butter or just a kid thinking iOS is life.Those that have been in the game know that iphone 6 is for kids something teenagers use,very common among teengers which shows it has lost its value.
You do know that Tecno devices has a good resale value to the open market in Nigeria,whether you dim it fit or not.

1 Like

Re: SOLD by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
BEATNEST:

Please explain why it's a bad idea
Not trying to sound offensive but I'm guessing you're new to iOS and you just probably got your first iphone and thinks it's the sweetest thing after bread and butter or just a kid thinking iOS is life.Those that have been in the game know that iphone 6 is for kids something teenagers use,very common among teenger which shows it has lost its value.
You do know that Tecno devices have great resale values to the open market in Nigeria.

Trash.. Wah do u know about phones?

Kids everywhere
Re: SOLD by BEATNEST(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
ProfDview1:

Trash.. Wah do u know about phones?

Kids everywhere
smh

1 Like

Re: SOLD by mictennyson(m): 4:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Tecno pouviour 2 pro
Re: SOLD by BEATNEST(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
SOLD
Re: SOLD by mictennyson(m): 4:44am On Jun 30, 2020
mictennyson:
Tecno pouviour 2 e

Keep

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Iphone XS Deals / Redmi Note 9 For Sale / #SOLD#########Brand New Samsung A73 5G - N305k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.