Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke (42522 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Basic123: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
olax02:
how does this cure covid19 abeg?? embarassed
Be intelligent

visit health section of nairaland for that
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
joseph1832:
appearance, it comes with the territory as regard their fans. There are people who still care how this guys decide to live their life.
My dear, the mind boggles undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by chaloskyx: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
we dont care you think as the world is surrounded by covid virus and death anyone gives a hoot about your relationship if you like let it end we dont care we are focused on survival not on relationship or showbiz
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by yuswrld20(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok no fake news
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by BotherMleeper(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why anyone gives a fug about these two immature prats is bewildering.

We're in the middle of a debilitating pandemic and all anyone talks about is whether they're still together.

Incidentally, i can't stand that Daddy Freeze.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by kayzeesoft(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together

Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice
Using too much voice enhancer in the studio
How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me
Davido can never be a real niggarrr

The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna boy and WizKid.
In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing
Da real niggar. Pls small small with that weed. grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by octokitty(f): 2:32am On Jun 24, 2020
��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by kehindetawede: 4:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Great news.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by olivegirl(f): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

Not as bad as jah rule voice. Jrule was a hit. Not voice biko
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Felix799(m): 5:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Na dem sabi

https://nobelie.com/christain-news/black-lives-matter-protester-wants-jesus-statue-to-be-brought-down-as-he-claimed-jesus-was-a-black-and-not-a-white-man/

BLACK LIVES MATTER: PROTESTER WANTS JESUS STATUE TO BE BROUGHT DOWN AS HE CLAIMED JESUS WAS A BLACK AND NOT A WHITE MAN
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by EmekaA125(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2020
They are together as husband and wife or what when ordinary bride price and traditional rites are too difficult for Davido to do yet he claims to have 30 Trillion in his account.

Chioma sef na mumu girl who thinks she has arrived without due process as Igbo custom demands. Nonsense
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by sakanifemi123(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2020
the tin way pain me be say, if davido wan do a give away na u go top list, Davido get frog voice everybody dey enjoy am, u no get frog voice, na nairaland be ur campaigns base. ahhh what a Sithole peoole, the next comment we be pls I nid moni, help a brother. advice tink before u speak
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2020
She actually doesn't have any choice than to stay with him. She has a kid for him already. She is hooked to him for life.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Mike008(m): 9:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Who cares
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Arckeen: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares

take it easy WANDE COAL is the real G
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by jeff1607(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Who cares Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together
Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice Using too much voice enhancer in the studio How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me Davido can never be a real niggarrr
The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna boy and WizKid. In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing
what does Wizkid sing about if not how to spend money or s*x in his lyrics
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Mayng01(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
If na koledowo ingo still dey wait? I know say if Davido impregnate 50, you no go go. Continue, until you are brutalized.
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by fati2001(m): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Who cares Who gives a fuckkk if Davido and chioma are still together
Untalented moda fuckker with frog voice Using too much voice enhancer in the studio How people manage to listen to his crap songs baffles me Davido can never be a real niggarrr
The real niggarrrs in our music industry are 2 face, Burna boy and WizKid. In a saner clime Davido is not supposed to be singing

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by fati2001(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
so, make I go fry semo?

smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by fati2001(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
waynejesus:
Keep fooling your self.. chioma self should know davido will Bleep person give am belle like he Bleep her too

Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by helpfindbolu: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by Munna1234567: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Wow-what an amazing post I like this post this is an awesome post for the user. So visit here if you want to know more about roblox game.
https://freerobuxplace.xyz/
Re: Davido And Chioma Are Still Together – Adewale Adeleke by FireKing: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
tydi:

Shut up! simp morafvcka
I pity you go back go plan your life and no dey throw way sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West's Yeezy Trainers Sold For $1.8 Million Dollars (Photos) / Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.