Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Don't Leave Me Challenge - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Leave Me Challenge (1316 Views)

Don't Leave Me Challenge Funniest Compilation Ft King Bach, Josh2funny, Tyga / Funniest Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilations / Best Don't Leave Me Challenge Compilation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Leave Me Challenge by Lilshorecords(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lets go guys

If you are a BLACK man wearing a PANT does that mean you are a BLACKPANTHER?

#Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Me Challenge by Addme: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
omenka:
Good day. I need 20 names to fill some slots.

To kennedyiroh883@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Good day bro.
I quoted you out of the thread since you said it's closed already but Pls I really need any assistance you can render either on this or another. Don't want to bore you with tales/stories of why I really need this but you can just ask from either mad.rid.guy or se.un.msg. They have both come to my aid at one time like that. Pls I just want to seek your consent if I can also send mine.
Pls bro,help a brother out. Thanks
Re: Don't Leave Me Challenge by omenka(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Addme:

Good day bro.
I quoted you out of the thread since you said it's closed already but Pls I really need any assistance you can render either on this or another. Don't want to bore you with tales/stories of why I really need this but you can just ask from either mad.rid.guy or se.un.msg. They have both come to my aid at one time like that. Pls I just want to seek your consent if I can also send mine.
Pls bro,help a brother out. Thanks
I'm really sorry. The list I put together from those who sent in their details has already been dispatched. But if another opportunity turns up, I'd try to get in touch.
Re: Don't Leave Me Challenge by Addme: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
omenka:
I'm really sorry. The list I put together from those who sent in their details has already been dispatched. But if another opportunity turns up, I'd try to get in touch.
Missed again..
Oh God..
Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tom Cruise Vs Oprah / I really was just wondering / Americans Vs Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.