Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) (64335 Views)

Man, Wife, Sister Die In Bauchi Auto Crash While Returning Home After Voting / 2 Female Police Officers Die In Car Crash While On Their Way To Akwa Ibom (Pix) / Bus Passenger’s Before And After Crash Selfies Go Viral in Mozambique(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Russian Anastasia Tropitsel, 18, suffered head injuries when she lost control of her Kawasaki motorbike and crashed into a fence on the Indonesian island of Bali

A social media influencer who made her first £1million at the age of 15 reportedly filmed herself and the sunset before a fatal motorbike crash.

Russian Anastasia Tropitsel, 18, suffered head injuries when she crashed her Kawasaki on the Indonesian island of Bali.

Her boyfriend Viktor Maydanovich, 30, who was on a bike next to her, said she began to “wobble” at around 60 mph and lost control, colliding with a roadside fence.

The viral blogger was reportedly filming herself in the mirror of the bike and also capturing the sunset just before the tragedy, according to Gold Coast Bulletin.

Anastasia had been a blogger since the age of 12 and boasted how she “became a millionaire at 15” from her successful internet presence.

She told her million-plus young followers: “I inspire you to do what you can’t.

“I grow your wings and send you to go freelance.”

Tropitsel - real name Anastasia Zubrina - died soon after buying the new Kawasaki Ninja 250 motorbike and immediately following a public row with her doctor father who warned her that her online success story was turning to failure.

She had stayed in Bali for lockdown after a trip to the island to boost her Instagram.

“Your business is collapsing,” he said.

She was enraged when he told her: “Your team is just having fun at your expense. You do not finish your new projects….

“It is not pleasant to listen to this, but I hope it will be useful.

"You have only fun in mind.

“If it wasn’t for your mother, you would have been left without your pants long ago.

"You have to hold on to your mind and start working if you want to live well.”

He claimed her boyfriend Maydanovich “pulls you down” and told her: “Start working if you want to live well."

She accused her father of “burning” her emotionally and betraying her.

Her blog urged her followers to overcome fear by immersing themselves in whatever causes fear.
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/instagram-influencer-who-made-1m-22241296

4 Likes

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by RedPhoenix: 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
The world's new endemic, self obsession and self worship that ultimately evolves into narcissism

The beginning of narcissism, self worship. And this is what most self help apologetics teach not in fulfillment in one's higher calling or service to divinity, humanity and one another

284 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by dingbang(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Oluromantic: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Meat dey sweet for mouth until bone hang your throat. £1million and u die. What if it was £10million. You go resurrect be that o

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
The boyfriend died too?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
R.I.P.

If it was here, théy will blame village people

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
R.I.P
Her boyfriend thou smiley

1 Like

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
She is not beautiful self hmm, she just wanted away like that lol

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
see fresh bike
Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Anna
Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by sgtmark(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
The viral blogger was reportedly filming herself in the mirror of the bike and also capturing the sunset just before the tragedy, according to Gold Coast Bulletin.

When you are not a stunt performer, na kill she just killed herself and R.I.P

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Gosj01(m): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2020
This is serious!

BTw, my signature speaks volume

1 Like

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by espn(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2020
I don't take unnecessary risk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2020
she finally influenced her death

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by chii8(f): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2020
The father warned her but she didn't listen,a stubborn housefly goes to the grave with the corpse,may her soul rest in peace and I hope she finds whatever she was trying to get from the filming.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by mytime24(f): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2020
influencer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Make she go dey influence the dead...

Rubbish waste of life and death.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by shegzan(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
should we now say that she was too young to have acquired that amount of money?? only if she had listened to the advice her dad gave!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by PlsBanMe: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Let's just say her sun has set while taking pictures of sunset

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Blaqcape: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2020
What I'm Just getting from this post is just this � she's 18 and her boyfriend is 30. Wowwww.........

9 Likes

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Obakashdee(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Babe is 18
Bf is 30

Cringy to me though

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by UbongCR7(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
angry
You use "fatal" when the accident involves lost of live(s).
If it doesn't, the right word is ghastly.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2020
u made £1m and choose to live wide and free, going such a dangerous part just to influence or motivate others to face thier fears abi...
.too bad it didnt end well and am happy his bf survived and wasnt a victim of her carelessness,
.r.i.p mrs influencer and sorry u didnt survive to learn from ur mistake..

1 Like

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by Originality007: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2020
RIP to mother Russia daughter

3 Likes

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by blinking001(m): 9:19am On Jun 24, 2020
All is vanity. RIP to the dead.
Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by TheSourcerer: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
And there we say rest in peace

Now where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm.. A Yorùbá adage says "Ìṣẹ́ kìí p'ọmọ, ayọ̀ ló ń p'ọmọ"

Meaning "Poverty doesn't kill a person, buh ttoo much fun/enjoyment kills"

Rest In Peace beautiful...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by gambia(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Village people
Re: Anastasia Tropitsel Dies After Crash While Filming Herself & Sunset (Pix) by tunjilomo(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Chai. R. I. P.
Gone too soon. Only if you had learnt caution.
You might still live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicle With Nigerian Plates Spotted In The UK (Photo) / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.