Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed (544 Views)

Invest 3 Million Naira And Above In Truck Haulage Business And Get Good ROI / Do You Need A Good ROI Of 12.5M To 50million (serious Investors Only) / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by AGManuel: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have about 550k saved up. Pls What business can one start with 500k with good Return on Investment.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by nnalue: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
You can purchase a shop online, stock it and start trading on Chymall and make like 50k monthly. I can help you on trading until you master it. Whatsapp me on 08120256291 if you're serious.
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by Mannyemmy(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
AGManuel:
I have about 550k saved up. Pls What business can one start with 500k with good Return on Investment.
You can startup a fintech business or start bet9ja or rent a shop for gaming or open a barbing saloon and employ a barber whichever one that suits you.
For proper business consultation, you can mail me
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by andycoal40(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
AGManuel:

You can start rice business. Either growing and selling or being the middleman to sell. It's cheap here in kebbi
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by Daniboygeorge22: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2020
AGManuel:
Buy grains during harvest,,store and sell and double your money or evn triple sef. Be sure you know hw to store if not you will loose
Re: What Business To Start With 500k With Good ROI Urgently Needed by Braw(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2020
If you are in Lagos, invest in my product and you will be happy you did. Check my last topic to see it

(1) (Reply)

KEYSTONE BANK: I Can't Access My Keystone Bank Account,why? / BOLT, UBER, Pendrive Etc Users In Port Harcourt. Please Share Your Experience / ‘Why Shoprite Is Quitting Nigeria’s Retail Market’ - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.