Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor (1454 Views)

Mql4 Mql5 Metatrader Coder For Expert Advisor Needed / Code Your Forex Strategy To An Expert Advisor On Mt5 / Anyone Programming A Forex Indicator To Expert Advisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by eoeefosa: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks
Re: Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by monnaky: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2020
You cannot actually turn a custom indicator you bought into an EA, it is only possible if you know the CONDITIONS upon which that indicator was built.
The only way forward is if you know the CONDITIONS(the list of indicators put together)to form that custom indicator, then you can easily get your EA coded to automate your trades, based on those conditions.
If you figure that out, I can code your EA.

regards!
Re: Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by eoeefosa: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2020
P
Re: Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by blackman007: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
monnaky:
You cannot actually turn a custom indicator you bought into an EA, it is only possible if you know the CONDITIONS upon which that indicator was built.
The only way forward is if you know the CONDITIONS(the list of indicators put together)to form that custom indicator, then you can easily get your EA coded to automate your trades, based on those conditions.
If you figure that out, I can code your EA.

regards!

I want to make an EA on MT5 for a strategy can you do it??
Re: Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by trytillmake(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
eoeefosa:
Pls I need someone who can convert an indicator to an EA . I want the trading bot to buy when the indicator shows blue arrow and sell when the indicator shows red arrow. Pls off interested WhatsApp me at +2348147443220

Hey Bro can i know yr indicator
Re: Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor by craves(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2021
eoeefosa:
Pls I need someone who can convert an indicator to an EA . I want the trading bot to buy when the indicator shows blue arrow and sell when the indicator shows red arrow. Pls off interested WhatsApp me at +2348147443220

can be done provided the indicator is in mq4 or mq5 format and not ex4 or ex5. if you also know the conditions for the indicator , it can also be done .... message me 08038664822

(1) (Reply)

This Idea Is Revolutionary / I Need An MQL4 Programmer For A Quick Job / Bluemall => A Bluetooth Based Mobile Advert System Created In Java.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.