Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (19750 Views)

Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Showing His Cake (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2020
Lionel Messi Turns 33 Today !!

Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini (born 24 June 1987) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward and captains both Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team.

Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Messi has won a record six Ballon d'Or awards, and a record six European Golden Shoes. He has spent his entire professional career with Barcelona, where he has won a club-record 34 trophies, including ten La Liga titles, four UEFA Champions League titles and six Copas del Rey.

A prolific goalscorer and a creative playmaker, Messi holds the records for most goals in La Liga (440), a La Liga and European league season (50), most hat-tricks in La Liga (36) and the UEFA Champions League and most assists in La Liga (183) and the Copa América (12). He has scored over 700 senior career goals for club and country.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/lionel_messi

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ghettokid1(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Omo see records.
how many Likes 4 the G.O.A.T @33

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by OYENIYIJK: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2020
The Game Changer#

More Years!!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by ghettokid1(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
The Game Changer#
More Years!!!!
the god of football

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Bomboiy: 12:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday to the undisputed GOAT.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by DaddyRochie1642: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Happy Birthday To The Greatest Footballer Of All Time.

I Have UnRivalled Love For You LIONEL MESSI... God Bless You and Live Long Sir.

All You Lionel Messi Fans Lets Celebrate Him.

I Love Him So Much.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Omo see records.

I don't know about you but I get disgusted when people use posts like these to get likes cry

If you like him just say so no need to add like matter to it undecided

Mr ghettokid1 please remember

2000 nairaland likes= 0 Naira
. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Happy Birthday To The Greatest Footballer Of All Time.

I Have UnRivalled Love For You LIONEL MESSI... God Bless You and Live Long Sir.

All You Lionel Messi Fans Lets Celebrate Him.

I Love Him So Much.

I prefer Ronaldo but he's good too

cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2020
You made me proud being a barcelona fan, cant stop loving this handsome piece of talent that was sent to our generation to add fun to our lives, thanks for choosing barcelona and staying a very long time in barca breaking Numerous records, many individual brilliance, the important goals, ths trophies u helped us win, the matches u made too easy for below par barca team to win...thanks for all lionel and even sometimes i would jus be wishing if u were human like the others going by the level of consistency you have done and how you made those dribbles, goals, freekicks, assists and everything abt your kind of football looks too easy.....
HBD MY ONE AND ONLY GOAT....

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday to the king of football.

Lionel messi has not only being an inspiration, he is now the gold standard.

A man we can use as role model for our children.
A man we can tell stories on.

Lionel Messi made us realise that with GOD all things are possible.

He made us to know that you can be the best in the world and still be humble.

He made us realised that humility, respect and the love of GOD will take us far in life.

LIONEL MESSI made us to realise that you can stay and love one woman for the rest of your life and that you don't need to many girlfriends to become the best.

He made us to believe that we can be better husbands to our wife, and that men Indeed can be faithful to one woman.

He made us to believe with his goal celebration, that in all things, give glory to GOD.

HE made us to believe the page of the Bible that says, if a man is diligent in his works, he will eat before Kings of the earth.

Even former president of the United States of America, Barack Obama said and i quote:
I am the LIONEL MESSI of politics.

Even the pope of Catholic has many praises for LIONEL MESSI.

Presidents have invited him to their countries.

Kings and queens of the earth all adores him.

LIONEL MESSI is one of a kind.

You have made me to dream big and believe in GOD and myself.

Happy birthday my king.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2020
The thought of his retirement makes me sick.. I won’t forgive myself if I watch football after him.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Odunayomi247(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2020
the real GOAT,,not one isi ewu that spends hours doing fitness training just to score tap ins and penalties,,I no mention name o

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by yungsmart(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday to the Greatest Footballer in History.

12 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday Messi.

Lalasticlala let us celebrate the king's birthday

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by anigbajumo(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2020
This guy don pack all the medal finish, he has won awards in all the tournament he has participated including World Cup golden ball, that alone has explained his individual brilliance...

Most goals in Laliga
Most Assists join
4x play maker award, this guy is not modric,Xavi,pirlo,Lampard,Gerrard or Zidane even almighty Zidane won it just once, Mr penaldo can win it wen next time he come to this world,Leo won it 4x, he is not just a goal scorer but born playmaker, he is absolutely genius.

Wait,den say this guy flop in Argentina how come he is their All time goal scorer and assists provider haters haters shame no catch una

Am happy you see watin Dybala and higuain dey cause Messi in Argentina is doing warm up with penaldo at Juve, lost two finals consequtively...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
anigbajumo:
This guy don pack all the medal finish, he has won awards in all the tournament he has participated in even still won WC golden ball, that alone has explained his individual brilliance...

Most goals in Laliga
Most Assists join
4x play maker award, this guy is not modric,Xavi,pirlo,Lampard,Gerrard or Zidane even almighty Zidane won it just once, Mr penaldo can win it wen next time he come to this world,Leo won it 4x, he is not just a goal scorer but born playmaker, he is absolutely genius.

Wait,den say this guy flop in Argentina how come he is their All time goal scorer and assists provider haters haters shame no catch una

Am happy you see watin Dybala and higuain dey cause Messi in Argentina is doing warm up with penaldo at Juve, lost two finals consequtively...
we can never forget Higuain for the misses in the world cup final.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Jayrockk: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
More Life God of football

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Messi is the GOAT of the Ballon d'or and World best Playmaker awards!!!

Nobody will ever come close to him!!

Unless KDB start scoring like Lewandowski and still doing his Playmaking job!!

Unless Crsitiano start playing like his Man United days with a world class Playmaking Inputs!!

Messi is the best ever player!!!! Only Pele come close!!!

20 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Thecassanova: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
A little child from Rosario Argentina was destined to be a Goat on this day in 1987. Undisputed King of Football, past and present.

17 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by jikins(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
World best

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Anneka101(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
The only GOAT I know is Ronaldo.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Triangles1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Celeb Messi. Barcelona hype foot baller.

Come England and see rugby.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Perfecttouchade: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Omo see records.
I knew I go find your comment Sha,die hard fan of messi
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by sapientia(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ronaldo fans will still come to fight on someone's birthday

I actually enjoy the banters

Happy Birthday to Merciless messi

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by YorubaKinging: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
The best player in the world no doubt

But he is not a god
Nether is he the greatest of all time

That's blasphemy.

Only God is the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Popkaann(f): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
No wonder he's been trending on Twitter
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by RPG2020(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
ghettokid1:
Omo see records.

Likes kii you there

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by BetterPoison: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by osamz007: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
BARCA SOLE UNIT

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Fedxwan(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today by Openbusiness: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Do you want to buy the best quality soap / sanitizer dispenser or solar LED lights, all with 1 year warranty? Check my profile. Abeg follow me buy oh, I have children to feed sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demba Ba Retires From Football At 36 / Emmanuel Dennis Pulls Out Of Nigeria's AFCON Squad After Pressure From Watford / January 2022 Transfer Window Done Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.