Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile (443 Views)

This Is Showing On My Prepaid Meter / Github Images Not Showing On Airtel Network, Why? / How To Reset PHED Prepaid Meter Showing 'TEMPER' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile by sleeksavbvy: 7:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Good day Good people,

I manage a website and I run ads. One of them is AdNaira. For the past few days, their ads have been showing on the web version while it is not showing on the mobile version.

As a result, earnings have dropped. They have a terrible customer service.They dont even respond to emails.

I have done everything to restore the ads on mobile yet no result.

Please who else uses AdNaira and is experiencing this? Is it that AdNaira deactivated my ads on mobile? What else can I do to restore the ads on mobile?

Note, Google ads are also running on the site.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile by ShawnMichael: 6:00am On Jun 30, 2020
sleeksavbvy:
Good day Good people,

I manage a website and I run ads. One of them is AdNaira. For the past few days, their ads have been showing on the web version while it is not showing on the mobile version.

As a result, earnings have dropped. They have a terrible customer service.They dont even respond to emails.

I have done everything to restore the ads on mobile yet no result.

Please who else uses AdNaira and is experiencing this? Is it that AdNaira deactivated my ads on mobile? What else can I do to restore the ads on mobile?

Note, Google ads are also running on the site.

Thanks...

I'm experiencing the same thing, any help yet?
Re: Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile by sleeksavbvy: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Those guys re not serious... They are unstable.
Re: Adnaira Ads Not Showing On Mobile by Sheriman(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
ShawnMichael:

I'm experiencing the same thing, any help yet?
One of the reason why I don't trust Nigerian company. I doubt if this people will not be owning publishers and be giving wrong impression page views on your blog. What I expect from Adnaira is to meet up with Adsense and even compete with them so that we can have our own AD PAYING COMPANY IN AFRICA AT LARGE. Enough of Adsense disappointment and rejection of Nigerians Publishers.

(1) (Reply)

NASA Study Shows An Unexpectedly Large Count Of Trees In The West African Sahara / Ms Office 2016 Torrent|microsoft Office 2016 Torrent / Reactions As Nigerian Man Builds 8-seater Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.