Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US (9828 Views)

Breaking!!!hushpuppi Bags 11 Years In Prison / BREAKING!!! Hushpuppi To Spend 20 Years In Prison If....(Photos) / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by donaldeke(m): 7:01am On Jun 24, 2020
The now extra popular internet fraudster, Raymond Hushpuppi, has arrived at the Pennsylvania Prison. This update was given by Nigerian Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

While she was updating her audience on the state of health of former Governor Abimbola Ajimobi, she made it known that Hushpuppi has arrived where they want him to be, (for the rest of his trial probably).

Hushpuppi was extradited from Dubai to the US for scam-related matters and there is reportedly evidence against him to nail him to the cases before him.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-hushpuppi-arrives-at-pennsylvania-prison-in-us/

3 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by majamajic(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2020
He is still in Dubai
Besides , this husspuppi doesn't have a local name ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by FastMatrix005: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2020
majamajic:
He is still in Dubai
Besides , this husspuppi doesn't have a local name ?
And your source bro is?

By the way guys, I'm recruiting a team of network leaders for an upcoming Smartcontract.

You can check my signature for more appropriate details.

Let's make money legit. Let's keep honour the names of our parents.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Skyfornia(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2020
angry
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by StrikeBack(m): 7:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Na him luck be that
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Why are you so fond of lying nah. Is it by force to draw people to your blog? Repent!

By the way, if that place is his eventual destination, it serves him right

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Abidob(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
At last,crime no dey pay attention all..
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by obembet(f): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2020
M
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by youthsinitiativ(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by donaldeke(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
so wait... you really dont know about this info but you feel a need to comment? How low can you get?
fairfora:
Why are you so fond of lying nah. Is it by force to draw people to your blog? Repent!

By the way, if that place is his eventual destination, it serves him right
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by DSoj(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
No photo? RUBBISH
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2020
No official photos of this guys arrest yet, seems he paid for discretion during his arrest.
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Fake news
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Kingkun69(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
donaldeke:
so wait... you really dont know about this info but you feel a need to comment? How low can you get?
get out fake News spreader

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by 2cul2care: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Fake News

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2020
donaldeke:
F A K E

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by stabilizer: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Without Visa ...

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Razzness(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2020
E don be 4 hushpuppy. before e go comot 4 prison e go don turn hushdog

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by tundchip2: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Proof? grin Mk i spam
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by SpicyMimi(f): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
We don't know that yet.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

Samsung Galaxy fit E! For 15k only!

Contact me, using my number below to get yours fast!

Just 10 left!!!
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by gungab(m): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Bloggers

Chai
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by qufirim: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by seanwilliam(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
Where Is the mugshot
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by IVORY2009(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
donaldeke:
The now extra popular internet fraudster, Raymond Hushpuppi, has arrived at the Pennsylvania Prison. This update was given by Nigerian Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

While she was updating her audience on the state of health of former Governor Abimbola Ajimobi, she made it known that Hushpuppi has arrived where they want him to be, (for the rest of his trial probably).

Hushpuppi was extradited from Dubai to the US for scam-related matters and there is reportedly evidence against him to nail him to the cases before him.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-hushpuppi-arrives-at-pennsylvania-prison-in-us/
[/s]

Useless blogger love like you
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by Skmoda360(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Niggar 'bouta be away for long .....he is gonna be extra fat or go thin.... either ways.
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by josephevergreen(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
FastMatrix005:
And your source bro is?

By the way guys, I'm recruiting a team of network leaders for an upcoming Smartcontract.

You can check my signature for more appropriate details.

Let's make money legit. Let's keep honour the names of our parents.

link me up bro...am so broke here
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by FastMatrix005: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
josephevergreen:

link me up bro...am so broke here
Use my signature to join the team
Re: BREAKING! Hushpuppi Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In US by olisaEze(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yeah he arrived in a Rolls Royce Phantom Silver Ghost all dressed up in a Fendi burnt orange prison jumpsuit, toting his favorite Gucci carryon case with both his hands in a $1M 45K rose gold Salvatore Ferragamo handcuffs. His prison bunk is rumored to be decked out in a Versace 250 thread count Egyptian cotton bedsheet with a down stuffed teddy bear and three life sized bubble butt sexdolls to help him acclimatize to the long cold nights foreign to Dubai, his last country of residence. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owner Of Burnt Daycare Flees Us To Nigeria / Why Do Many Nigerian Guys In America Try So Hard To Be Gangsters? / Woman Poisoned Her 9 Year Old Son And Burnt His Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.