Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me (1405 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / "I Am Losing My Faith!!!"---gospel Musician, Marty Sampson From Hillsong / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by OdefaGirl(f): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2020
This early morning

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by ModestGal(f): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Btycoon:
Good morning to you all. Am a regular here even though I don't comment but I read what I could on this platform. I am seriously in need of help from any angle on what I can do to solve this big problem am facing.

There is this lady have been dating for the past 7years now and due to this long relationship I made my intention known to her so she won't bother about marriage and also finding the right guy again. Now I do have sex with this girl in my dreams whenever I miss her or rather whenever we both miss ourselves,this has never happened to me before. Actually I have been faithful to her and she knows am not cheating and she isn't cheating also to my knowledge, but the continuous sex in dream with her is giving me depression. A Month before lockdown we didn't have anything and since lockdown started we haven't had any chance to meet she resides in Delta while I reside in Lagos due to lockdown and I can't even see her if the lockdown persist.
I thought of leaving her if that would solve the problem but as a man from where I went to for prayers if she would be a good wife and maybe we are compatible I was told she's good and I shouldn't say I want to leave her and also I have lost interest in having sex with any lady I just found her as the best I want.

Before, I used to have sex with her in dream like Ones a month or 3weeks if we didn't meet,now it is now Every week.

please help my life. I have prayed and I am not seeing anything positive yet. And she's the one I do see clearly in my dreams. Am just afraid.

please help me on what I can do and I don't want to masturbate to relieve myself before I sleep due to stories I do read on this platform of people seeking help to cure masturbation, that would be another problem and having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Help me help me!!!! Please help me need advice .
You are a Mumu, nothing else to say to you.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
Pray harder bros or else even for day time,you go dhe sleep with her for dream
E no go be every week again

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:

why do you say that please? I just need you to be candid about this
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Acehart: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Finally, my friends, keep your minds on whatever is true, pure, right, holy, friendly, and proper. Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worthy of praise.

Phil. 4:8

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by ModestGal(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Btycoon:

affiliating a natural occurrence, backed by science to a spiritual stupidity. You can't even help yourself with google, and here crying where there's nothing to cry about.
What do you want us to tell you?
''Go and appease the gods so you can stop seeing your gf in dreams''

You make me wonder if whites are actually smarter than blacks

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2020
ModestGal:

Only a Mumu would be affiliating a natural occurrence, backed by science to a spiritual stupidity. You can't even help yourself with google, and here crying where there's nothing to cry about.
What do you want us to tell you?
''Go and appease the gods so you can stop seeing your gf in dreams'', ode

You make me to wonder if whites are actually smarter than blacks

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by GraGra247(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2020
You've been having sex with a girl and you pray to God at the same time.

Which god are you praying to? The god of sex?
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Righteousness89(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Brother! The prayer you need now is Prayer of Repentance and Mercy!

You can't be in immorality and be calling on God. They don't go together in any way or format!

Sex is Deep! You have a part of her life in you and vice versa.

When you open the door to sin you should expect anything!

There is room to Make Amends which is what is important!

You need to Cry to JESUS Christ FOR MERCY! Repent and ask GOD to forgive you.

thats the prayer you need now

5 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brother! The prayer you need now is Prayer of Repentance and Mercy!

You can't be in immorality and be calling on God. They don't go together in any way or format!

Sex is Deep! You have a part of her life in you and vice versa.

When you open the door to sin you should expect anything!

There is room to Make Amends which is what is important!

You need to Cry to JESUS Christ FOR MERCY! Repent and ask GOD to forgive you.

thats the prayer you need now

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Karlifate: 9:24am On Jun 24, 2020
GraGra247:
You've been having sex with a girl and you pray to God at the same time.

Which god are you praying to? The god of sex?
Hahahaha..... Na Zeus or Athena.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
shocked
Karlifate:

Hahahaha..... Na Zeus or Athena.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by ModestGal(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Btycoon:

Thanks for your contribution.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be harsh with you like that
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Exmilitant(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
What do you actually want? To stop f.ucking your girl in dream?
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by NairalandSARS: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Btycoon:
Good morning to you all. Am a regular here even though I don't comment but I read what I could on this platform. I am seriously in need of help from any angle on what I can do to solve this big problem am facing.

There is this lady have been dating for the past 7years now and due to this long relationship I made my intention known to her so she won't bother about marriage and also finding the right guy again. Now I do have sex with this girl in my dreams whenever I miss her or rather whenever we both miss ourselves,this has never happened to me before. Actually I have been faithful to her and she knows am not cheating and she isn't cheating also to my knowledge, but the continuous sex in dream with her is giving me depression. A Month before lockdown we didn't have anything and since lockdown started we haven't had any chance to meet she resides in Delta while I reside in Lagos due to lockdown and I can't even see her if the lockdown persist.
I thought of leaving her if that would solve the problem but as a man from where I went to for prayers if she would be a good wife and maybe we are compatible I was told she's good and I shouldn't say I want to leave her and also I have lost interest in having sex with any lady I just found her as the best I want.

Before, I used to have sex with her in dream like Ones a month or 3weeks if we didn't meet,now it is now Every week.

please help my life. I have prayed and I am not seeing anything positive yet. And she's the one I do see clearly in my dreams. Am just afraid.

please help me on what I can do and I don't want to masturbate to relieve myself before I sleep due to stories I do read on this platform of people seeking help to cure masturbation, that would be another problem and having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Oboy, masturbate o?
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by johnnobles: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Relax your mind dude. As far as am concern it's your dirty thought process of missing your sexual excapades with her that manifests to dreams daily and nothing more. You have nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Btycoon:

I am going to keep this simple and short.
1. Are you Born Again?
If not, then you need to to have authority to overcome.
2. Are you having sex with this girl I'm the physical?
If you are, call yourselves and repent and ask God for mercy and forgiveness. And stop fornication

NOW,
1. The girl in your dream is not your fiancée but a demon taking up her features to make you sleep with her
2. Whenever you sleep with this demon in the dream, you sell her part of your birthright and inheritance.
3. You can break this attachment by tormenting the demon daily until she can't come near you again.
4. Starting from the next time it comes to you in your dreams, as you wake up, speak authoritatively audibly to her and say:

#You demon, who had sex with me: wherever you are, in the name of Jesus Christ catch fire!
#I dry up every resource of comfort around you right now in Jesus name.
#You demon, I command that pain visit you right now and continuously until you leave me alone in Jesus name.
#You demon, I call you by your name, in the mighty name of Jesus, whatever power you have over me is broken right now
#Whatever covenant you have made with me is broken right now in Jesu name
#I claim back everything you have stolen, killed or destroyed in my life in Jesus name.

Pray this with authority daily /until you no longer see the demon in your dreams.

Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
johnnobles:
Relax your mind dude. As far as am concern it's your dirty thought process of missing your sexual excapades with her that manifests to dreams daily and nothing more. You have nothing to worry about.

Thank you God bless
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I am going to keep this simple and short.
1. Are you Born Again?
If not, then you need to to have authority to overcome.
2. Are you having sex with this girl I'm the physical?
If you are, call yourselves and repent and ask God for mercy and forgiveness. And stop fornication

NOW,
1. The girl in your dream is not your fiancée but a demon taking up her features to make you sleep with her
2. Whenever you sleep with this demon in the dream, you sell her part of your birthright and inheritance.
3. You can break this attachment by tormenting the demon daily until she can't come near you again.
4. Starting from the next time it comes to you in your dreams, as you wake up, speak authoritatively audibly to her and say:

#You demon, who had sex with me: wherever you are, in the name of Jesus Christ catch fire!
#I dry up every resource of comfort around you right now in Jesus name.
#You demon, I command that pain visit you right now and continuously until you leave me alone in Jesus name.
#You demon, I call you by your name, in the mighty name of Jesus, whatever power you have over me is broken right now
#Whatever covenant you have made with me is broken right now in Jesu name
#I claim back everything you have stolen, killed or destroyed in my life in Jesus name.

Pray this with authority daily /until you no longer see the demon in your dreams.

Stay blessed

Thank you so much God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by GRACEGLORY: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
You’d never be able to solve life problems without the appropriate tools: “The Word of GOD.”

Sorry, bro
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by shadeyinka(m): 5:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Btycoon:

Thank you so much God bless you
You're welcome.

Some demons are like rabid dogs. Stubborn and will try to come back but when you punish them untill your presence is known as FEAR to them, they completely disappear.

The Lord is your strength as you start off this phase of your victory in Jesus name
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2020
First, you need to atop fantasizing about her. Then pray against familiar spirit using her image to engage you in sex in the dream world. Bind the demon behind it and command it to cease appearing in your dreams. Simple!

Evenrhough you plan marrying her, shes not yet your wife. So, stop thinking or imaging dirty about her.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Have you been sleeping with her for real?

If so then there is a big problem!

God warned his children not to engage in sex before marriage or extramarital affairs, because it involves blood contact! Act 15:28-29
Blood is the life in any creature {Leviticus 17:14} so it's more than just a minor issue, once there is blood contact it means covenant has been established between the two involved. This single act has led to the death of billions unknowingly but because God is so good many of us still manage to escape the evil consequences of blood covenant (sex)
Fallen angels (demons) takes advantage of this covenant to torment people in their businesses, homes, marital life, careers as well as in their dreams!
What you're having could be natural as in thoughts flowing from the romance you had with the lady, at the same time it could mean vengeance from the gilted lady or some empathetic avengers but the gilted one may not even know anything about it, it could be a demonic friend of hers that she reported the matter to that's punishing you in her behalf.
So what should you do now?
First of all go back and reconcile with her because what you had with her may look so simple to you God hates it. It's like you've robbed her the joy of a lifetime, in most cases it's like she's been raped emotionally and the rapist just wanted to walk away unpunished!
God's word said if you've had sex with a female either willingly or forcefully, you must marry her {Deuteronomy 22:28-29} Note that God never permit you to gilt her, in the first Christian congregation the law says if you've been in this blood covenant with a woman before you accept Christ and she's willing to continue with you you're not permitted to part ways with her! 1Corinthians 7:12
Of course you're not yet married but there has been a blood covenant between the two of you!
The only way out of this condition is if she's the one that willingly left you, then you're free to go for another, but if not then you must stick to her, you have no excuse before the holy one of Israel for leaving her!
God is willing to accept you and help you if only you heed to his counsel, many of us have been through this in the past, according to God's word we should have been dead by now {Roman 6:23} but since we managed to escape, we made a vow before God never to go back to such evil lifestyle.
Premarital sex is evil before God, so stop the practice because all those engaging in it will not inherit God's kingdom! Galatians 5:19

Just go ahead and marry her, if you've been sleeping with her before now, God will bless you both! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

God warned his children not to engage in sex before marriage or extramarital affairs, because it involves blood contact! Act 15:28-29
Blood is the life in any creature {Leviticus 17:14} so it's more than just a minor issue, once there is blood contact it means covenant has been established between the two involved. This single act has led to the death of billions unknowingly but because God is so good many of us still manage to escape the evil consequences of blood covenant (sex)
Fallen angels (demons) takes advantage of this covenant to torment people in their businesses, homes, marital life, careers as well as in their dreams!
What you're having could be natural as in thoughts flowing from the romance you had with the lady, at the same time it could mean vengeance from the gilted lady or some empathetic avengers but the gilted one may not even know anything about it, it could be a demonic friend of hers that she reported the matter to that's punishing you in her behalf.
First of all go back and reconcile with her because what you had with her may look so simple to you God hates it. It's like you've robbed her the joy of a lifetime, in most cases it's like she's been raped emotionally and the rapist just wanted to walk away unpunished!
God's word said if you've had sex with a female either willingly or forcefully, you must marry her {Deuteronomy 22:28-29} Note that God never permit you to gilt her, in the first Christian congregation the law says if you've been in this blood covenant with a woman before you accept Christ and she's willing to continue with you you're not permitted to part ways with her! 1Corinthians 7:12
Of course you're not yet married but there has been a blood covenant between the two of you!
The only way out of this condition is if she's the one that willingly left you, then you're free to go for another, but if not then you must stick to her, you have no excuse before the holy one of Israel for leaving her!
God is willing to accept you and help you if only you heed to his counsel, many of us have been through this in the past, according to God's word we should have been dead by now {Roman 6:23} but since we managed to escape, we made a vow before God never to go back to such evil lifestyle.
Premarital sex is evil before God, so stop the practice because all those engaging in it will not inherit God's kingdom! Galatians 5:19

Just go ahead and marry her, if you've been sleeping with her before now, God will bless you both! smiley

Amen thank you so much and also I didn't gilt her earlier till date but I have read you and understood all May God bless you
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Eulalia:
First, you need to atop fantasizing about her. Then pray against familiar spirit using her image to engage you in sex in the dream world. Bind the demon behind it and command it to cease appearing in your dreams. Simple!

Evenrhough you plan marrying her, shes not yet your wife. So, stop thinking or imaging dirty about her.

Shalom.

Thank you Good bless I appreciate your contribution

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Adedotguy: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Btycoon:

Amen thank you so much and also I didn't gilt her earlier till date but I have read you and understood all May God bless you

Amen in Jesus name!

You may not think of gilting her ordinarily but such occurrence may put you in a tight condition to start having doubts and you may have behaved somehow to her out of subconscious mind.
Just reassure her of your unwavering love for her!

Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by judedwriter(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Btycoon:

Bro, you have a SPIRIT WIFE!

That person you are sleeping with in your dreams isn't your partner.

That's the danger of addictive masturbation: it opens the door to spiritual spouses who can look like normal humans but are in reality demons!

Getting rid of spiritual spouses involves a lot of repentance, fasting and prayers.

Keep away from all forms of sexual sin to stay delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Appleyard(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

What sort of advice is this? Are you for real? How could you have said he must stick to the girl and marry her because he had slept with her. Where is that in the Bible either expressly or by implication under the new convenant?

Jesus became the new law, and the death of Christ on the cross freed us from the crudeness of the Mosiac law as enshrined in Deutoronomy 22: 28-29, because God knows we will never be able to keep it practically in that sense, something that the devil was using against God's children. Hence, Christ and the new law. Heck, you don't even need to commit actual sexual intercourse to be guilty of sexual immorality anymore. Just by mere look and thought registration process within the heart, you can become guilty (Matthew 5:27-28). Both adultery and fornication are sexual immorality. But within that same heart repentance from sexual immorality can be made (Romans 10:10). Thanks to the blood of the new covenant. So, the brother in question can repent genuinely, not getting married by force to the lady as the only way out.

Marriage is a honorable thing, the bed undefiled and God hate premarital sex. But no where after the introduction of the new convenant as created by Christ does it make it a must that because you committed the act of formication with a lady mandated you to marry her. We are to "flee" from fornication (1st Corinthians 6:18) which means, avoid or repent from it, not marrying into it. I Thessalonians 2:15.

There is a blood covenant when two people had sexual inter courses. The blood of both become mixed together. In other words, a part of their souls become linked in the spiritual sense. The danger in this is that, whatever demonic trait or evil spirit in that person is transfered to the other partner that makes up the sexual relation. This occur even in legally and morally acceptable sexual relationships, let alone one that is not morally right.

That aside, no one mandated one partner to marry the other. Saying that is a fallacy.

What this brother should do now is to seek forgiveness from God, and assuming she doesn't trust the lady in question, he should undergo a deliverance session, which could be personal or organized with a church. But if he truely love the girl, he can go ahead and marry her, and that would be from his own volition, not by MUST. They were never married at the first place, nor engaged to be married.

What?

Assuming he had been sleeping or have slept with say ten different ladies, going by your logic, he must have to marry those10 ladies, which is not just impossible but not corroborated by any canon of scriptures under the new covenant. The only remedy for fornication supported by the bible under tje new convenant is to come out of fornication by genuine repentance, and not a mandatory marriage to the partner in the act. God give fornicators opportunity to repent and make their body holy again Revelations 2:21, and many people in the Corinthian church which was rampant with this problem did repent and Paul recognized their repentance. I Corinthians 6:9-11.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Appleyard:

What sort of advice is this? Are you for real? How could you have said he must stick to the girl and marry her because he had slept with her. Where is that in the Bible either expressly or by implication under the new convenant?

Jesus became the new law, and the death of Christ on the cross freed us from the crudeness of the Mosiac law as enshrined in Deutoronomy 22: 28-29, because God knows we will never be able to keep it practically in that sense, something that the devil was using against God's children. Hence, Christ and the new law. Heck, you don't even need to commit actual sexual intercourse to be guilty of sexual immorality anymore. Just by mere look and thought registration process within the heart, you can become guilty (Matthew 5:27-28). Both adultery and fornication are sexual immorality. But within that same heart repentance from sexual immorality can be made (Romans 10:10). Thanks to the blood of the new covenant. So, the brother in question can repent genuinely, not getting married by force to the lady as the only way out.

Marriage is a honorable thing, the bed undefiled and God hate premarital sex. But no where after the introduction of the new convenant as created by Christ does it make it a must that because you committed the act of formication with a lady mandated you to marry her. We are to "flee" from fornication (1st Corinthians 6:18) which means, avoid or repent from it, not marrying into it. I Thessalonians 2:15.

There is a blood covenant when two people had sexual inter courses. The blood of both become mixed together. In other words, a part of their souls become linked in the spiritual sense. The danger in this is that, whatever demonic trait or evil spirit in that person is transfered to the other partner that makes up the sexual relation. This occur even in legally and morally acceptable sexual relationships, let alone one that is not morally right.

That aside, no one mandated one partner to marry the other. Saying that is a fallacy.

What this brother should do now is to seek forgiveness from God, and assuming she doesn't trust the lady in question, he should undergo a deliverance session, which could be personal or organized with a church. But if he truely love the girl, he can go ahead and marry her, and that would be from his own volition, not by MUST. They were never married at the first place, nor engaged to be married.

What?

Assuming he had been sleeping or have slept with say ten different ladies, going by your logic, he must have to marry those10 ladies, which is not just impossible but not corroborated by any canon of scriptures under the new covenant. The only remedy for fornication supported by the bible under tje new convenant is to come out of fornication by genuine repentance, and not a mandatory marriage to the partner in the act. God give fornicators opportunity to repent and make their body holy again Revelations 2:21, and many people in the Corinthian church which was rampant with this problem did repent and Paul recognized their repentance. I Corinthians 6:9-11.

Thanks.

Thank you immensely God bless you. I will also do as said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noah's Arks Story Is Illogical / Daddy G.O’s son , Leke Adeboye Call Erring Pastors Of The Church “goats”(pics) / Is The Genesis Creation The First Ever Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.