Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? (190 Views)

“Let Her Breathe” - Chef Dammy Spotted Fetching Water Without Her Bodyguards / Why I Let Prince Harry And Meghan Stay In My $18M Beverly Hills Mansion – Tyler / Should I Let Her Go And Be With The Girl Of My Day One?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? by Seniorboy001: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Please I need help from you guys, I have been dating this girl when I was In my finals in school, she is still in school though but recently we had issue because I stopped calling and texting which I did because I started suspecting something unusual with her which she didn't want to talk about. .she then called me on Monday that she is letting me go then I sent her a text that it's fine, then she started telling me everything that happened, that she was raped in her 100lvl by her course mate and the worst is that the rape was organised by her best friend who she still takes as her best friend even till today and the guy who raped her she still talks to him too and she said that why she kept in contact with the guy was because she wanted to take revenge on the guy...Please am really confused don't know if I should just let her go
Please I need your opinions...I still find myself loving this same girl
Re: Should I Let Her Go Because Of This? by johnnobles: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sit down and have a heart to heart conversation with her. Since you still love her I will suggest you help her surmounting this undying rape issues she is with. If she cannot bring the rapist to justice probably with your help then advice her to move on.
That been said you never know with women. If you still have deep feelings for her and you are sure that she can be in your future then go onjust be careful though. My ten Kobo o

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ogun Majek Is Dead / How To Upload Audio Mp3 To Youtube Video Channel / Today's Important News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.