Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

10 Nos How Trucks Needed To Work In Lagos Trade Fair - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Nos How Trucks Needed To Work In Lagos Trade Fair (187 Views)

April 28th 10pm 2021- 10 Nos 30 Tons Truck Needed In Ogun / 10 Nos 30 Tonnes Howotrucks Truck Needed To Run Sharp Sand Contract Lagos / I Need A Legitimate Whoolesale Contact In Lagos Trade Fair/ Lagos Island Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Nos How Trucks Needed To Work In Lagos Trade Fair by zizmo9: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Hello

Here's the details of our work.
We're working and have 100,000 cubic meters (about 5000 trips) of sand to deliver. Loading point is Era Road @ Iyana Era and dump site is at Trade Fair. The contract is automatically renewable, meaning it is recycled when completed

Payments will be made at the end of each day. We have a strong partnership with a logistics financing company to ensure delays are avoided.

You will be working directly with me, Isaac and payments will also come from me.
For now, we work 5days of the week; Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. We already have an accommodation for drivers and made arrangements for parking on the site.
We would be needing 10 trucks
Howo Chinese 30 tons

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Entrepreneurs Out There Looking For An On-demand Software? / Join Me Today And Make A Lot Of Money On Digital Marketing (oya Oh) / 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.